raddUmad says HELLO!!

Hello good people of our beloved Pokemon Rev Online!

I am as you can see raddUmad, only recently started playing, didn't use the forum until now, 16 years into pokemon, on/off i guess. I have never played Gameboy, so i need to learn a lot of stuff here.

Not much pokemon seen (180cca) caught about 80 and got gifted with mount/surfmount by a total stranger ingame ( Redeye: to which im super grateful <3 ).

I like exploring, grinding (although ''like'' isn't the exact term i'd use :D ) helping people evolve stuff and have traded a few times with random folk of the interwebz. I always try to help as much as i can :Angel:

I work at a warehouse in Rijeka, Croatia. Play pokemon about 2-3 hours per day.

I used to play World Of Tanks for 5 years, but got tired of all the new stuff and baaaad playerbase, so i switched to a more peaceful game collecting my beloved pokemon.

:thanks: for reading this and good hunting to everyone!! :Heart:

Had fingers in my eyes, had needles in my veins

A knife right through my heart, I am a victory

Yellow server, only because I misclicked :/

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

268668 Hello good people of our beloved Pokemon Rev Online!

I am as you can see raddUmad, only recently started playing, didn't use the forum until now, 16 years into pokemon, on/off i guess. I have never played Gameboy, so i need to learn a lot of stuff here.

Not much pokemon seen (180cca) caught about 80 and got gifted with mount/surfmount by a total stranger ingame ( Redeye: to which im super grateful <3 ).

I like exploring, grinding (although ''like'' isn't the exact term i'd use :D ) helping people evolve stuff and have traded a few times with random folk of the interwebz. I always try to help as much as i can

I work at a warehouse in Rijeka, Croatia. Play pokemon about 2-3 hours per day.

I used to play World Of Tanks for 5 years, but got tired of all the new stuff and baaaad playerbase, so i switched to a more peaceful game collecting my beloved pokemon.

for reading this and good hunting to everyone!!

Hey raddUmad ! Welcome to PRO :Crazy:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

Thank you missy! :)

also i forgot to tell i speak/write english/italian/very poor german, love europe's peoples! :)

Had fingers in my eyes, had needles in my veins

A knife right through my heart, I am a victory

Yellow server, only because I misclicked :/