Pokemon #773

So I was walking in Tohjo falls. I caught a chingling that appeared but something very strange happened when I clicked on it to open the pokedex. It came up with pokemon #773 MewTwo. The description was something about MewTwo and him wearing armor, you could see it on the image too. Of course I clicked out of it before screenshotting to see if I could reproduce this.. Anyone else experience this?

269195 So I was walking in Tohjo falls. I caught a chingling that appeared but something very strange happened when I clicked on it to open the pokedex. It came up with pokemon #773 MewTwo. The description was something about MewTwo and him wearing armor, you could see it on the image too. Of course I clicked out of it before screenshotting to see if I could reproduce this.. Anyone else experience this?

- Moved to proper place -

I think its just a minor bug mate, I've been experiencing this multiple times. It sometime shows, Mega salamence, Mega blastoise, and some other megas.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

So I was walking in Tohjo falls. I caught a chingling that appeared but something very strange happened when I clicked on it to open the pokedex. It came up with pokemon #773 MewTwo. The description was something about MewTwo and him wearing armor, you could see it on the image too. Of course I clicked out of it before screenshotting to see if I could reproduce this.. Anyone else experience this?

I think its just a minor bug mate, I've been experiencing this multiple times. It sometime shows, Mega salamence, Mega blastoise, and some other megas.

Hi there, it is minor bug for showing to players some mega pokemon as well as custom pokemon, which is not obtain by players, or some mega pokemon (which is not should been show to players pokedex. I will moved it to proper place and it not impact to your play as well.

--Moved to proper place--