Goodbye PRO

Flan25

Gotta say goodbye to all of the player and staff now. FYI, i'm a small player in blue server and due to some economic problem, i cant donate to this game and i bought ms from the player who can afford to donate from range of 300k to 400k. I grind a lot so that i can buy those and i like this way of playing as this is MMO. But the inflation in blue today is totally mad and i seriously cant withstand it already and come to a decision to quit PRO today. I had spent more than 700 hours in this game and i seriously love this game but as the inflation is overwhelming and the issues now is only blue had this issues.... :Frown: Anyway, i would like to say thank you to all the staff for coming out a fantastic game for me to play. Thank YOU :thanks: :thanks: Bye everyone.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

269516 Gotta say goodbye to all of the player and staff now. FYI, i'm a small player in blue server and due to some economic problem, i cant donate to this game and i bought ms from the player who can afford to donate from range of 300k to 400k. I grind a lot so that i can buy those and i like this way of playing as this is MMO. But the inflation in blue today is totally mad and i seriously cant withstand it already and come to a decision to quit PRO today. I had spent more than 700 hours in this game and i seriously love this game but as the inflation is overwhelming and the issues now is only blue had this issues.... :Frown: Anyway, i would like to say thank you to all the staff for coming out a fantastic game for me to play. Thank YOU :thanks: :thanks: Bye everyone.

Goodbye. Thank for your playing! Good luck for your future!

Topic moved to proper forum.

269516 Gotta say goodbye to all of the player and staff now. FYI, i'm a small player in blue server and due to some economic problem, i cant donate to this game and i bought ms from the player who can afford to donate from range of 300k to 400k. I grind a lot so that i can buy those and i like this way of playing as this is MMO. But the inflation in blue today is totally mad and i seriously cant withstand it already and come to a decision to quit PRO today. I had spent more than 700 hours in this game and i seriously love this game but as the inflation is overwhelming and the issues now is only blue had this issues.... :Frown: Anyway, i would like to say thank you to all the staff for coming out a fantastic game for me to play. Thank YOU :thanks: :thanks: Bye everyone.

Hello Flan25, I don't think we're seen each other around before. However I'm sad to see a player with so many hours of gameplay leaving the game because of the in-game economy inflation.

Staff members don't have a say in pricing matters, but I can try to explain why it's normal for the MS price to grow over time: the longer a server goes on, the more poke$ are generated by farming / completing the game story, the less value a single poke$ has over time. Membership can be bought for a fixed price of 5$, however players can choose to buy it with a donation of 5$ and sell that for poke$ afterwards. The amount of poke$ required for a MS is growing over time due to the loss of value of a single poke$ given the less scarcity of poke$ in the whole server. This is a normal phenomenon in every economy, including the in-game PRO economy.

Also you can still play without a Membership, the advantages granted by being a member aren't making the game Pay2Win at all, for example, if you find a shiny or a really good pokemon, you can sell that for a lot of money. The price of good pokemon is following the same pattern of the Membership, balancing things out.

Hopefully you'll reconsider coming back to playing the game with a different approach on pricing and inflation, seeing those as normal MMO phenomenon that balance themselves thanks to the value of good pokemon going up as well.