New Mauville Quest bugs

Unknown007

Hello everyone,

I know that many of you have been getting issues with this quest and I have been hard at work to find ways to prevent them, though I guess to solve them all, I will need everyone's help.

If you have an issue, I will need you to describe what exactly lead to it. Important things that I will require:

- Server you play on.

- Player name (if it's somehow different from your forum user name).

- What you did exactly to reach that point. Completed the quest before? Talked to Wattson in New Mauville?

- Relevant screenshots if possible.

I may as well as request for more information if required.

Keep in mind that:

- the quest is open only for those who are champion of the Hoenn region.

- the quest is supposed to reset if you started the quest in the past but never completed it (before the new quest was opened).

- the quest is not supposed to reset if you completed it in the past and go to New Mauville again, but if somehow your game data about the past quest has been damaged somehow, it will reset your quest and you will have to do it again.

I know it can be frustrating if you have get into weird issues with the quest, but if we work together in identifying the small bits that lead to the bigger issues, there won't be any problem anymore :Grin:

Looking forward to free that quest of any remaining bugs!

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

270435 Hello everyone,

- Server you play on. blue

- Player name (if it's somehow different from your forum user name). Aquox

- What you did exactly to reach that point. Completed the quest before? Talked to Wattson in New Mauville? i just talked to the guys in the pokecenter before ... then new mauville was closed... when it was opened again, i talked to wattson and the bosses, they left and the Magnetons stayed there

- Relevant screenshots if possible. just magnetons infront of the entrance

270435 Hello everyone,

- Server you play on. blue

- Player name (if it's somehow different from your forum user name). Aquox

- What you did exactly to reach that point. Completed the quest before? Talked to Wattson in New Mauville? i just talked to the guys in the pokecenter before ... then new mauville was closed... when it was opened again, i talked to wattson and the bosses, they left and the Magnetons stayed there

- Relevant screenshots if possible. just magnetons infront of the entrance

Already resolved on its own

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

270435 Hello everyone,

I know that many of you have been getting issues with this quest and I have been hard at work to find ways to prevent them, though I guess to solve them all, I will need everyone's help.

If you have an issue, I will need you to describe what exactly lead to it. Important things that I will require:

- Server you play on.

- Player name (if it's somehow different from your forum user name).

- What you did exactly to reach that point. Completed the quest before? Talked to Wattson in New Mauville?

- Relevant screenshots if possible.

I may as well as request for more information if required.

Keep in mind that:

- the quest is open only for those who are champion of the Hoenn region.

- the quest is supposed to reset if you started the quest in the past but never completed it (before the new quest was opened).

- the quest is not supposed to reset if you completed it in the past and go to New Mauville again, but if somehow your game data about the past quest has been damaged somehow, it will reset your quest and you will have to do it again.

I know it can be frustrating if you have get into weird issues with the quest, but if we work together in identifying the small bits that lead to the bigger issues, there won't be any problem anymore :Grin:

Looking forward to free that quest of any remaining bugs!

Sorry problem solved

276330 I can not do quest tele hoenn when i come new mauvile entrance, the magneton stand front and i can't go inside

Image: https://imgur.com/09HIMXm

I moved your topic to the sticky. Please check out the stickies before posting in a subforum.

Also, please answer the questions I have asked in the first post.

Official discord chat.