New Mauville Quest bugs

Unknown007

i should be online from 10 pm onwards (UTC+6). u can also appoint a time for me if u want. thanks for the reply.

That will be a bit hard um... I changed a few things in the script. Can you go out on route 110 and go back inside? That should enable you to finish the quest. Unfortunately you will have to redo it.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i should be online from 10 pm onwards (UTC+6). u can also appoint a time for me if u want. thanks for the reply.

That will be a bit hard um... I changed a few things in the script. Can you go out on route 110 and go back inside? That should enable you to finish the quest. Unfortunately you will have to redo it.

ok. thanks anyways.

ok. thanks anyways.

Does it work or?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

• 3 weeks later...

Merry Xmas to all! I'm facing some problems with the New Mauville's quest : the npc refuses to make me enter the teleport and I can't find Watson anymore.. I'd like to have a reset of the quest..

My nick is Mike92 and I'm on blue server :Grin:

My Time Zone is UTC+1. Just tell me when you'll log and I'll be there if I can :Grin:

326959 Merry Xmas to all! I'm facing some problems with the New Mauville's quest : the npc refuses to make me enter the teleport and I can't find Watson anymore.. I'd like to have a reset of the quest..

My Time Zone is UTC+1. Just tell me when you'll log and I'll be there if I can :Grin:

Can you come to the live chat? It'll be easier to communicate.

Official discord chat.

Server: Yellow

Player name: Maemae

What you did exactly to reach that point. Completed the quest before? Talked to Wattson in New Mauville?

-i followed what's stated in the guide. i finished the installation in 3 pcs, but wallace didn't showed up. so i return to new mauville and talked to wattson again. and he said that i have to hurry and finish the installation. but that's what i did already did. the only missing part is that, i need to fight wallace. what should i do? tia.

:PikaLurk: I a m f u l l o f e m p t i n e s s . . . :PikaLurk:

326959 Merry Xmas to all! I'm facing some problems with the New Mauville's quest : the npc refuses to make me enter the teleport and I can't find Watson anymore.. I'd like to have a reset of the quest..

To make things easier, could you make a screenshot of the NPC blocking you?

327799 Server: Yellow

What you did exactly to reach that point. Completed the quest before? Talked to Wattson in New Mauville?

-i followed what's stated in the guide. i finished the installation in 3 pcs, but wallace didn't showed up. so i return to new mauville and talked to wattson again. and he said that i have to hurry and finish the installation. but that's what i did already did. the only missing part is that, i need to fight wallace. what should i do? tia.

On which PCs did you make the installation? Do you know you have to find 3 specific PCs?

Official discord chat.

327799 Server: Yellow

On which PCs did you make the installation? Do you know you have to find 3 specific PCs?

mauville, im not sure on the second pc, and pacifidlog. im done with the installation. but i dont know why wallace didn't showed up. i visited all transmat stations in all pcs, and it seems that the installation is already done since there is no more message box that pops out whenever it try to interact with the computer.

mauville, im not sure on the second pc, and pacifidlog. im done with the installation. but i dont know why wallace didn't showed up. i visited all transmat stations in all pcs, and it seems that the installation is already done since there is no more message box that pops out whenever it try to interact with the computer.

Ok, I found the bug. Talk to Wattson one last time and you should be able to interact with the PCs now. Even when installed, the PCs don't remain quiet.

Official discord chat.

Ok, I found the bug. Talk to Wattson one last time and you should be able to interact with the PCs now. Even when installed, the PCs don't remain quiet.

Thanks a lot! :Angel: it's all done now. :thanks: