New Mauville Quest bugs

Unknown007

Thanks a lot! :Angel: it's all done now. :thanks:

You're welcome :)

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red

FFGamer86

I was searching for Rachel's 8th friend. Went around Hoenn twice. Tried to use teleporter in Ever Grande City and police said it was not functional. Went to New Mauville to find Aqua/Magma back. I beat them and talked to Wattson for disc. Did the 3 pcs. Police thanked me. Went back to New Mauville and Aqua/Magma was back again. I beat them for a 3rd time and talked to Wattson and he said "what are you waiting for, go put the disc in the pcs in the pokecenters" which I have already done.

I have already completed this quest close to a year ago when Hoenn first came out. Been using teleporters for months now up til 2 days ago.

329656 Red

FFGamer86

I was searching for Rachel's 8th friend. Went around Hoenn twice. Tried to use teleporter in Ever Grande City and police said it was not functional. Went to New Mauville to find Aqua/Magma back. I beat them and talked to Wattson for disc. Did the 3 pcs. Police thanked me. Went back to New Mauville and Aqua/Magma was back again. I beat them for a 3rd time and talked to Wattson and he said "what are you waiting for, go put the disc in the pcs in the pokecenters" which I have already done.

I have already completed this quest close to a year ago when Hoenn first came out. Been using teleporters for months now up til 2 days ago.

Can you try to see if all is good now, if you go to new mauville?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

I went into New Mauville and Team Aqua/Magma is back again. Going to go through and see what Wattson says.

EDIT: Wattson says what you waiting for... do the 3 pcs.

EDIT2: Instead I saw Minun and Plusie running around so I am doing that instead.

I dont even know the order of this quest anymore.

EDIT3: Now Wattson changed his dialog to the next step is to install the data on pcs.

EDIT4: Wally showed up after finding 3 pcs.

EDIT5: Looks like it worked. Also noticed there is softlock potential if you beat Wally without a surf pokemon or escape ropes, you get teleported to New Mauville with no way to leave.

330097 I went into New Mauville and Team Aqua/Magma is back again. Going to go through and see what Wattson says.

EDIT: Wattson says what you waiting for... do the 3 pcs.

EDIT2: Instead I saw Minun and Plusie running around so I am doing that instead.

I dont even know the order of this quest anymore.

EDIT3: Now Wattson changed his dialog to the next step is to install the data on pcs.

EDIT4: Wally showed up after finding 3 pcs.

EDIT5: Looks like it worked. Also noticed there is softlock potential if you beat Wally without a surf pokemon or escape ropes, you get teleported to New Mauville with no way to leave.

Ok, glad that it's solved now and thanks for pointing that out :)

Official discord chat.