New Mauville Quest bugs

Unknown007

297584 RIP my quest teleport hoenn , still not see watson in new mauville

Unfortunately you will have to get online at the same time as a content scripter or an admin to fix it now. I won't be adding back the option to reset the quest from the game again because way too many players were complaining about it.

The next problem now is that it's hard for the few scripters and admin to be online and cover each other. I am willing to do my best to get online at a specified time of your choice this weekend. So please let me know at what time you will likely be online this weekend if you want me to fix it for you (time with the timezone would be appreciated).

297584 RIP my quest teleport hoenn , still not see watson in new mauville

Unfortunately you will have to get online at the same time as a content scripter or an admin to fix it now. I won't be adding back the option to reset the quest from the game again because way too many players were complaining about it.

The next problem now is that it's hard for the few scripters and admin to be online and cover each other. I am willing to do my best to get online at a specified time of your choice this weekend. So please let me know at what time you will likely be online this weekend if you want me to fix it for you (time with the timezone would be appreciated).

thank you very much , I often onlione everyday at :21:00 PM - 1:30 AM , (UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta , (time with the timezone) or let me know when you appear more , I will be in New maullie for you there , Without any more I will send you account to fix bugs,

good night, I'm working , hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you very much , I often onlione everyday at :21:00 PM - 1:30 AM , (UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta , (time with the timezone) or let me know when you appear more , I will be in New maullie for you there , Without any more I will send you account to fix bugs,

Still around? Sorry I haven't been able to get online last weekend. Got a last minute work and did over 20 hours those two days.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Still around? Sorry I haven't been able to get online last weekend. Got a last minute work and did over 20 hours those two days.

can we meet on this thursday, my timezone : :

(UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta

305947 can we meet on this thursday, my timezone : :

(UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta

Let me know the time. Thursday is good.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Quest reset :)

Official discord chat.

• 3 weeks later...

- Server you play on - red

- Player name - milleniumpuzzle

- What you did exactly to reach that point :

Completed the quest before? - yes. completed and was already using the teleport system.

Talked to Wattson in New Mauville? - went in new mauville to battle surge boss. wattson along with aqua and magma admins reapper in front of entrance. talked to them. can't use teleport anymore from pokecenter after that.

314985 - Server you play on - red

Completed the quest before? - yes. completed and was already using the teleport system.

Talked to Wattson in New Mauville? - went in new mauville to battle surge boss. wattson along with aqua and magma admins reapper in front of entrance. talked to them. can't use teleport anymore from pokecenter after that.

When will you be online? Include the timezone please.

Official discord chat.

314985 - Server you play on - red

When will you be online? Include the timezone please.

i should be online from 10 pm onwards (UTC+6). u can also appoint a time for me if u want. thanks for the reply.