New Mauville Quest bugs

Unknown007

288828 - Server you play on: Red

- Player name: Levian

- What you did exactly to reach that point:? I have made the mission teleport system and before this TM could buy here. After the reset of New Mauville, appears Wattson but not the tutor. (I can used teleport system)

- Relevant screenshots if possible.

53f2b79e803666da9a4cca0bc1f0fe09o.jpg

>Topic merged<

Please refrain from creating a new topic when there's another one dedicated for the same kinds of bugs.

Get out of New Mauville, back to Route 110 and go back inside.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

288828 - Server you play on: Red

- Player name: Levian

- What you did exactly to reach that point:? I have made the mission teleport system and before this TM could buy here. After the reset of New Mauville, appears Wattson but not the tutor. (I can used teleport system)

- Relevant screenshots if possible.

53f2b79e803666da9a4cca0bc1f0fe09o.jpg

>Topic merged<

Please refrain from creating a new topic when there's another one dedicated for the same kinds of bugs.

Get out of New Mauville, back to Route 110 and go back inside.

I can not solve the problem. Don't appear the NPC

Make a screenshot of your character being on route 110 and another one after getting inside again.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Make a screenshot of your character being on route 110 and another one after getting inside again.

Finally!!! the tutor isnt bugg yet. Thank you. Good day

That's why I told you to go to Route 110 :Bored:

Official discord chat.

pl help me

server: blue

my name ingame: daicamax

I can't teleport in Hoenn anymore

I have finished Hoenn for a longgg time, and now when i get to New Mauville for the boss, i found out that the NPCs in the storyline here have reseted. Although they suppose to disappear after defeated. , come in newmauvill and not see watson

YnPm6l.jpg

JC3vey.jpg

VFvPJ8.jpg

295203 pl help me

I have finished Hoenn for a longgg time, and now when i get to New Mauville for the boss, i found out that the NPCs in the storyline here have reseted. Although they suppose to disappear after defeated. , come in newmauvill and not see watson

YnPm6l.jpg

JC3vey.jpg

VFvPJ8.jpg

The 'anti-reset' features have been removed for about 3 weeks now. You'll have to redo the quest.

Official discord chat.

295203 pl help me

YnPm6l.jpg

JC3vey.jpg

VFvPJ8.jpg

The 'anti-reset' features have been removed for about 3 weeks now. You'll have to redo the quest.

295203 pl help me

YnPm6l.jpg

JC3vey.jpg

VFvPJ8.jpg

tks ,I could not get the quest because not see npc watson in new mauville, I finished the quest tele ago , pl help me , reset the quest tele again

297584 RIP my quest teleport hoenn , still not see watson in new mauville

Unfortunately you will have to get online at the same time as a content scripter or an admin to fix it now. I won't be adding back the option to reset the quest from the game again because way too many players were complaining about it.

The next problem now is that it's hard for the few scripters and admin to be online and cover each other. I am willing to do my best to get online at a specified time of your choice this weekend. So please let me know at what time you will likely be online this weekend if you want me to fix it for you (time with the timezone would be appreciated).

Official discord chat.