1687ady.png

[glow=limegreen]Other pvp ready pokemon i got[/glow]

orjh9w.png 2lcy9mr.png

2vazk40.png vspab8.png

2s6ll78.png jb391d.png

dy2xw.png 300zeir.png

sepuf4.png 153mzd2.png

20s9f0h.png 14ljxq8.png

Is my team decent? If not which pokemon should i change with [glow=limegreen]Other pvp ready pokemon i got[/glow]? Or maybe should i try find new pokemon that will help more(and which pokemon)?

I would switch out Greninja for maybe Swapert or Gyra only because your Greninja isn't modest or timid and doesn't have the correct ability making it not as good as it can be, but rather than that its seems okay lets see what other people think :y:

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D

I agree with Burdy's input on Greninja. I would also remove Charizard from the team because of how bad it is There are better fire types out there such as Talonflame and Arcanine. It just has way too many switch-ins for it to be effective and also has a crippling weakness to stealth rock. I would put replace Charizard with Dragonite for now. Even though you don't have its hidden ability it can still sweep (replace Outrage with Dragon Claw). I would replace Greninja with Weavile. Your team is rather weak to a Ddance Dragonite carrying fire punch especially considering the fact that your Dragonite lacks Multiscale. So Weavile can help this issue and is a nice revenge killer to have on a team in general. A timid Magnezone with HP Fire also can cause some problems since your Ferrothorn and Scizor are both trapped by magnet pull. This can be fixed by replacing Ferrothorn with Metagross and putting enough speed EVs to outspeed it if Magnezone proves to be problematic down the road. If you do this I'd recommend putting Stealth rock on Metagross in place of Agility. Now onto your movesets. On Scizor I'd remove Night Slash and put X-Scissor instead. A +2 X-Scissor can 2hko Slowbro while Night Slash can not. It also hits Mew, Celebi, Venusaur, etc. a lot harder than Night Slash. On Dragonite I recommend you put Extreme speed in place of Thunder Punch or Fire Punch because that +2 priority will help revenge kill weakened opponents a lot easier (Thunder Punch preferably on your given team). On Gengar I recommend you put Taunt in place of Giga Drain so it can be an effective Stall Breaker when needed. Also, Thunder Wave on a Relaxed Ferrothorn is not recommended because that speed hindering nature prevents Ferrothorn from outspeeding some pokemon after the paralysis. I would recommend Knock Off or Power Whip over Thunder Wave. Your team already has a form of speed control in Blissey carrying the Thunder Wave so Ferrothorn having it is unnecessary if you ask me. Well this is all I have to add. If you have any questions as to why I said some of the things I said feel free to message me in game or here on the forums. Take care.

TR3Y

your team didnt have spinner or defogger, you got charizard on your team and its super weak to stealth rock. i recommend change greninja to starmie, donphan, or tentacruel.

change charizard to dragonite, well dragonite can last longer than charizard and you can abuse outrage on dragonite since it wont get it confuse :devil:

by the way, what type H.P on your charizard?

271888 your team didnt have spinner or defogger, you got charizard on your team and its super weak to stealth rock. i recommend change greninja to starmie, donphan, or tentacruel.

change charizard to dragonite, well dragonite can last longer than charizard and you can abuse outrage on dragonite since it wont get it confuse :devil:

by the way, what type H.P on your charizard?

it has steel H.P thought it will help against ground types but doesnt do a lot of damage :Cry:

Ty all i will try what you suggested :Grin: