I am a little afraid with this update

Guest lucgab789

Guest lucgab789

I read this

"Occasionly, random users will be sent to a random map to answer some random questions, once answered you can continue playing. This is to combat botting.

Questions will change, and wrong answers will be flagged for us to monitor accounts."

Well, i have two problems with this

What if we accidentally choose the wrong alternative?

But the major issue for me is that i am from Brazil, my little brother play it too and his knowledge about english is zero, what if the game sent a question to him alone?

I spend a lot of hours playing this game, never used illgeal programs and now i have to be afraid when my little brother is playing alone in my acc?

Well, that point really bugs me

Thanks for the attention

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucgab789
272329 i dont expect they will put hard questions, it will be like chaptchas, those bot controls used normally in websites

272334 Where did you find out this info?

Also dear lord can they implement something to stop the grind... hours on end killing sturdy geodudes feels like a chore im required to do before I can continue playing the game

I just got selected now

I was logged into a clasroom, the answers are in the books

Eevee numbers of evolutions

Flygon type

Litleo evolution level

What of those options are effective against dragon

Is articuno a legendary bird of kanto

To be honest, i would only be able to answer 2 of those questions without some research

And if you dont know english you are wrecked

I want to know what happen if i disconnect inside this room

The new update is a small step towards making the game bot-free. However, I would have liked some simpler questions, like who the kanto starters are. Something everybody can answer without having to do a google search. I understand that the game never truely can be bot free, but I still appreciate the effort the Developers are doing, to make your gaming experience a better one.

Despite my previous comments, I still believe it could have been done better.