Is there anything planned just for the amount we played this season?

Prehax

274969 who spend less time and are in the Top is a logical reason...

not sure but this doesnt sound logical

more time = better rating?

I think you misunderstood. I say that those who play less time (or have fewer battles) and are in the Top is for logical reason. It has less losses and many victories with other uses with high rank. We could say that your victories are of higher quality. And therefore they can be on top without necessarily play 400 games or loss 200 hours.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you misunderstood. I say that those who play less time (or have fewer battles) and are in the Top is for logical reason. It has less losses and many victories with other uses with high rank. We could say that your victories are of higher quality. And therefore they can be on top without necessarily play 400 games or loss 200 hours.

just an example

Top #6 Number1 57 4 = 61 games 93% winratio

with 15mins each game he spent 13-15hours purely pvp'ing to get the for example 750coins like last season while someone who is not in the top 25 needs around 800games with a 93% winratio to get the same amout of coins BUT he/she needs 200hours, 13x the amount of the playtime Number1 needed

just saying its hell of grind just to get good pokemons and without being in the top25 its even harder to get some nice little pvp clothes or even a mount

not disagreeing with the fact that they played good or even legit

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

just an example

with 15mins each game he spent 13-15hours purely pvp'ing to get the for example 750coins like last season while someone who is not in the top 25 needs around 800games with a 93% winratio to get the same amout of coins BUT he/she needs 200hours, 13x the amount of the playtime Number1 needed

just saying its hell of grind just to get good pokemons and without being in the top25 its even harder to get some nice little pvp clothes or even a mount

I understand... but that's exactly the reward beign the Top. You must win..

just an example

winning 750 out of 800 games is still "winning" too but needs way more time

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Guest shewas15
274957 Dunno how you spend 15minutes per game unless you play mirror match (heavy bulky stall/c-ray spam) , mine rarrely goes over 5-7minutes

yellow server, is all about stall some games of mine last 30-45mins not even "mimimi" jsut a true fact

"mimimi" is my sign btw but nvm ,

If you are facing only stall so far , build something to beat them ? than playing yourself stall or heavy bulky , just play h.o and don't bother trying to play balanced since it's the hardest playstyle even more w:o teampreview and volturn , from what iam seeing ,90-95% of red server are not able to build or play any decent balanced so far , should be your case too with the speech u'r giving to us there (no offense right there ,being bad is not that bad in the first place, just play too improove and get some knowledge but sadly u'r not going to gain any on pro ) change your team , buy some taunt tm , HF & GL (or either buy a gothi another way to beat stall , but being a weight against offense )

just an example

really dont get your argument.... if you have an over 90% win rate, why on earth would u have to play 800 games to be in top 25? :|

Better win rate = lesser games to get in ladder

Bad win rate = more games needed to to get in ladder

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

really dont get your argument.... if you have an over 90% win rate, why on earth would u have to play 800 games to be in top 25? :|

I am talking if your not in the top25

Guest UnknownUser11

They do get titles, and the top first person gets a different title as well.

and achievements and such in the new achievement system coming.

as well as some other stuff..

Ill end the season when i can actually get a chance to get on, this game is fan based remember. I do it in my free time.

277148 They do get titles, and the top first person gets a different title as well.

and achievements and such in the new achievement system coming.

as well as some other stuff..

Ill end the season when i can actually get a chance to get on, this game is fan based remember. I do it in my free time.

Please consider forming some kind of tiers like 100 rating = tier 1 or something and give small rewards based on that...i'm pretty sure players who have stacked on rating deserve a little bit of something for their efforts. Sure, PvP coins for each win is a huge gain, but in the end of season i think those people (like me, not gonna lie ;d) should be rewarded with even something small compared to the top 25.

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]