Is there anything planned just for the amount we played this season?

Prehax

rewards for how many games we have played, our highest rating, current rating or something

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only top 25 are rewarded anything extra as far as i know, and thats how it should be. Now at least u get pvp coins for every win, where as earlier everyone outside of the top 25 got absolutely nothing. imo the way it is now is ok, whats the point in being top 25 otherwise?

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

274442 only top 25 are rewarded anything extra as far as i know, and thats how it should be. Now at least u get pvp coins for every win, where as earlier everyone outside of the top 25 got absolutely nothing. imo the way it is now is ok, whats the point in being top 25 otherwise?

Top 25 would just get more coins than everyone else or exclusive items, etc

either top50 or lower the price for clothes/hats/mounts, I need 1000 games with a 50/50 ratio to get a mount seems way too much

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

274883 either top50 or lower the price for clothes/hats/mounts, I need 1000 games with a 50/50 ratio to get a mount seems way too much

some time ago were exclusive prizes for top 25. It is an advantage that now can be purchased, if the only requirement is to win X number of games

I have 425 matches now and just bought the hat, and now I need another 170wins to get the clothes, seems kinda much honestly

Guest LiquidSnakeK

I still think reaching thresholds for a specific rank should award something. Even if its small. Top 25 should still receive an exclusive reward like bonus pvp coins or some form of cosmetic reward to show for their achievement.

There whould be kinda cool if there was a title for like the top 3 players ingame, that they get awarded with during the month they won and have it untill next draw.

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver