Is there anything planned just for the amount we played this season?

Prehax

There is a lot of skill involved in compettiive pokemon, tough rng shares a relevant part too and it can heavily influence the outcome of a single game, on the long run it doesn't really matter and it comes down to who's better. If you really think the top 25 are there only due to them owning the best pokèmons you are the one who is trolling

The skill of a player is inversely proportional to the number of confuse ray users he runs on his team.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unread postby SheWas18 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:50 pm

go ahead, win with a Raticate, Pidgeot, Victreebel, Muk, Beedrill and Primeape vs another out of the Top25

not sure if ur trolling but this sounds pretty arrogant if you really think that u can win with some bad pokemon only because" you are better" in a no skillbased game go ahead

??? I was obviously speaking about ivs but nevermind, and for your information if you knew what i am actually running on my team , you would be astonished .

Mimimimimimimii

go ahead, win with a Raticate, Pidgeot, Victreebel, Muk, Beedrill and Primeape vs another out of the Top25

not sure if ur trolling but this sounds pretty arrogant if you really think that u can win with some bad pokemon only because" you are better" in a no skillbased game go ahead

The guy who finished 3rd/4th was a fairly new player who msgd me for advice when i was 8th, i gave it to him, he put together a ragtag team with decent iv's but not epic(example- he used a < 31 speed timid Genagr) and got 3rd/4th, out placing myself. You dont need epics, just decent pokes that work well together is the key and prepping for as many scenarios as possible

278014 There is a lot of skill involved in compettiive pokemon, tough rng shares a relevant part too and it can heavily influence the outcome of a single game, on the long run it doesn't really matter and it comes down to who's better. If you really think the top 25 are there only due to them owning the best pokèmons you are the one who is trolling

Ok, to make things clear. Y'all think u got skill. That's fine. But to deny that certain pokemon got far more potential than others? Like cmon who u trynna fool mate...Imma still ask for advice from people who got 600+ elo cuz i think they might got some tricks to share but to me this just sounds really funny and weird lol...

Check my Mall!

278014 There is a lot of skill involved in compettiive pokemon, tough rng shares a relevant part too and it can heavily influence the outcome of a single game, on the long run it doesn't really matter and it comes down to who's better. If you really think the top 25 are there only due to them owning the best pokèmons you are the one who is trolling

Ok, to make things clear. Y'all think u got skill. That's fine. But to deny that certain pokemon got far more potential than others? Like cmon who u trynna fool mate...Imma still ask for advice from people who got 600+ elo cuz i think they might got some tricks to share but to me this just sounds really funny and weird lol...

Nobody denied that some pokemons are more viable than others. That's basics of pokèmons, and it's clearly stated by tiers system. We did deny than having godlike pokèmons (in terms of ivs, nobody is saying talon=raticate) is the only way to get to top 25, wich is what a couple of you suggested.

The skill of a player is inversely proportional to the number of confuse ray users he runs on his team.

Nobody denied that some pokemons are more viable than others. That's basics of pokèmons, and it's clearly stated by tiers system. We did deny than having godlike pokèmons (in terms of ivs, nobody is saying talon=raticate) is the only way to get to top 25, wich is what a couple of you suggested.

well I misunderstood it then, I thought u were talking about pokemons in general

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

The guy who finished 3rd/4th was a fairly new player who msgd me for advice when i was 8th, i gave it to him, he put together a ragtag team with decent iv's but not epic(example- he used a < 31 speed timid Genagr) and got 3rd/4th, out placing myself. You dont need epics, just decent pokes that work well together is the key and prepping for as many scenarios as possible

NVM u'r probably speaking about niai

Mimimimimimimii