Is there anything planned just for the amount we played this season?

Prehax

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are still some pokemon that can be OP and only a small handful of people have, including many of the top players. However at the end of the day its about luck, skill, and pokemon ivs that will get you wins or losses. Nothing new here.

I guess we can close this now

60games in Top25 = 500coins

600games not in the Top25 = 0coins

some feelsbad right there^^

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

279164 don't have to be rewarded for playing 600 games poorly.

didnt play 600 games poorly, 50/50 ratio

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

279137 I guess we can close this now

With 600 games you should be an experienced pvp player and the top should be very easy to reach...

I am not good, but after my first 100 games I understood how to win most of the battles

279137 I guess we can close this now

With 600 games you should be an experienced pvp player and the top should be very easy to reach...

I am not good, but after my first 100 games I understood how to win most of the battles

not sure if ur trolling but nothing is easy to reach, ofc I know how to play pvp but there is nothing I can do if rng is not on my side