abandoned flareon

Lorxx

I hear some people have been getting abandoned flareons at a spot in vulcan island, but some of my guildies and I were on that spot and was nothing there for us. Is this a bug or is the abandoned poke on diferent spots for different people?

illumise.gifalakazam.gifbreloom.gifflareon.gifblastoise.gifgorebyss.gif

i am in the same position and as i gathered information from several people around the server, is either a bug or just random wich i don`t think, same happens in riolu at historical site, as i did 20 excavations entry into the historical site and not encountered him at least once where other people encountered him at least once, i don`t think is just the base 50-50 luck for him, so better to take a look into that as well :). Thank you

nDuUcdB7RIaY5oWlyXS9ww.png

273651 i am in the same position and as i gathered information from several people around the server, is either a bug or just random wich i don`t think, same happens in riolu at historical site, as i did 20 excavations entry into the historical site and not encountered him at least once where other people encountered him at least once, i don`t think is just the base 50-50 luck for him, so better to take a look into that as well :). Thank you

Don't know about Flareon, saw few people talking about one on All chat on Red serv but didn't pay much attention, I'll keep looking at this thread to know more, that's the last Eeveelution I need to up 100 haha; but about Riolu in exca, it's just that it flees often; if you put on the sound, you will hear its .. roar, as you walk on the tile he spawns on even if you don't battle it; but sometimes, you will (In 2 or 3 weeks, I got 3 riolus there)