Too much nuisance pokes.

Frux

.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBSTmnPbQgSNColUOPH5Xb3vZ-5-2kWs6m2sQCs-0jSVztUeizZFpFy5tj2YZNcEFVj2q5cdQCyCzjjNzginl3wE3jPNIUPByJCYvQe7npUeapttZj_CwhlIug.XeGzPjnnSSrwY5la--wwEy2XaBU

This is overkill. Why bother putting some fish-able bat, wooper, and quag, when u can already fish them if they're surf-able.

Please remove them or atleast replace. This will just make rare pokes, rarer. :Cry:

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

Guest LiquidSnakeK

I'm pretty sure if they remove those, they will just add something else to take its place lol Whats the point of rare pokes if you just want to catch them all the time.

274893 .eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBSTmnPbQgSNColUOPH5Xb3vZ-5-2kWs6m2sQCs-0jSVztUeizZFpFy5tj2YZNcEFVj2q5cdQCyCzjjNzginl3wE3jPNIUPByJCYvQe7npUeapttZj_CwhlIug.XeGzPjnnSSrwY5la--wwEy2XaBU

This is overkill. Why bother putting some fish-able bat, wooper, and quag, when u can already fish them if they're surf-able.

Please remove them. This will just worsen the rarity of rarer pokes. :Cry:

The nuisance Pokemon are there specifically to increase the rarity of rarer Pokemon. Besides, Zubat swooping down and interrupting your cast inside Kalijodo Cave sounds possible.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

274897 The nuisance Pokemon are there specifically to increase the rarity of rarer Pokemon.

I mean if the poke is tagged as sparse or rare, due to this nuisance they're making it extremely rare, Im referring to general maps at this.

ofc bats can be catch by rod. and thats given already coz u can fish every pokes on water, with or w/o rod icon(afaik).

274895 I'm pretty sure if they remove those, they will just add something else to take its place lol Whats the point of rare pokes if you just want to catch them all the time.

well then, replacement is a good option.

tho my point is why put some rod bat when theres already a surfable bat which can be caught via rod too.

I'm more concerned with the Torchic/Mudkip collecting quest. They're way too rare despite being needed for the quest.

Should have been as rare as the normal Kanto Starters during the clone event.......heck even Duskull, the quest pokemon during the Halloween event last year, wasn't this rare back then in the Halloween map.

Hoenn starters are much more easier to find on safari than this event map. which should be atleast even. complete mess on spawn rate.

274918 I'm more concerned with the Torchic/Mudkip collecting quest. They're way too rare despite being needed for the quest.

Should have been as rare as the normal Kanto Starters during the clone event.......heck even Duskull, the quest pokemon during the Halloween event last year, wasn't this rare back then in the Halloween map.

LMAO i spend 4hours hunting mudkip i got 0 exactly 0 i though that what happen in every other event well at least i aint the only one