Froakie

Bushez

275213 someone can tell me when he will return to be a wild pokemon ??

275216 Froakie unobtainable from wild.

srs brah?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

275216 Froakie unobtainable from wild. It can be obtained by Boss Arnie. There's no rumors about the future. This is only way for now.

Please check here.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9593

srs brah?

Everyone will read this message. I didn't see a drawback to repeat this information. At least people will learn how to obtain. This is the most current information. We're playing a game. That is not right to carry personal problem here.

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

275216 Froakie unobtainable from wild. It can be obtained by Boss Arnie. There's no rumors about the future. This is only way for now.

Please check here.

srs brah?

Everyone will read this message. I didn't see a drawback to repeat this information. At least people will learn how to obtain. This is the most current information. We're playing a game. That is not right to carry personal problem here.

not a personal problem, just saying that this first part was completely useless

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Please check here.

srs brah?

not a personal problem, just saying that this first part was completely useless

Please keep the fights off the forums. Amca's answer was thorough and answered the question.

Locking this as solved.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>