question pvp d/c

Zezu

Guest SugarRed9
275423 When your timer goes to zero that means you took too much time making your move which results in you losing the game and getting disconnected I believe.

his timer went down not mine

Ah so he time stalled you.

After a while if you don't move in the server automatically d/cs you. The best thing you can do to combat this when the opponent time stalls you in pvp is to type since you cannot move. Send a message to your friend, chat to your guild, or answer some questions in help. Doing this will make the servers afk timer reset so you don't get booted. The servers afk checker and the pvp afk checker seem to run differently. So you can still get kicked by the servers afk checker, even if you have selected your move in pvp just due to "inactivity". Hope my suggestions help!

Also by the way, time stalling is against the PvP rules so you can send in a recording and report them when they use this terrible tactic.

275418 im facing ace trainer and the timer goes to zero then i get d/c that has happen so many times but it was never my connection....

plz tell me im not the only one

-- Moved to the proper forum --

DO NOT contact staff members for private support.

Please share the question on the FORUM due to being of use to others.

Who PMed me will get a Free Pokeball and lose 99k.