Helpless...

Tr3y

279223 i suggest you put toxic to your poke with that if boost much will almost killed and if boost little is not so difficult to defeat.

That Gothielle is sleeping, which means it uses Rest or maybe Slowbro did a Yawn but that's unlikely to be the case since the pokemon is almost at full hp, thus Toxic would be useless in this case

<i></i>

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please keep the conversation civil. I'd like to note that our Rules do apply to the forums. We want discussions to remain on-topic and constructive - be respectful in your responses, and avoid insulting other users. All related posts have been edited and/or deleted.

Thank you.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Ah, I've been there, but with many different Pokemon lol.

Also, saying Gothitelle can only trap a few Pokemon is absurd. It can trap nearly any defensively oriented Pokemon who can't phaze or VoltTurn out. Comparing it to Magnezone is ridiculous because Magnezone's ability is pretty much limited to trapping Skarmory, Ferrothorn, and Scizor. Even then, Sturdy Skarm can Whirlwind, and most Scizor carry Superpower/U-turn. Other steels usually carry Earthquake which pretty much wrecks Magnezone.