Breloom.

Buyshinynair

1. 1.

Good Morning.

I was daycaring a shroomish from a friend and when i was ev training it, it lvl up and i missclied YES to evolve it to a Breloom!!

214o4tt.png

Now, it cant learn spores.. now its a bad pvp poke.

I showed this info in Kiwiirc to a staff member, because i didnt know what to do, and he really saw that it cant learn SPORES after evolving. Later, he showed me his tought to create a npc that can relearn that kind of move (PRE-EVO MOVE TUTOR) to help people like me to dont get in that kind of situation.

Its not a bug, but a suggestion to a new NPC !!! really hope u enjoy this suggestion and make it real.

thx

(:

275514 Good Morning.

I was daycaring a shroomish from a friend and when i was ev training it, it lvl up and i missclied YES to evolve it to a Breloom!!

214o4tt.png

Now, it cant learn spores.. now its a bad pvp poke.

I showed this info in Kiwiirc to a staff member, because i didnt know what to do, and he really saw that it cant learn SPORES after evolving. Later, he showed me his tought to create a npc that can relearn that kind of move (PRE-EVO MOVE TUTOR) to help people like me to dont get in that kind of situation.

Its not a bug, but a suggestion to a new NPC !!! really hope u enjoy this suggestion and make it real.

thx

--Moved to proper place--