Clothes color

Oscar

I suggest to implement the clothes of gold (the character in pokemon gold and silver ) and the other character main of the all original pokemon games.

I suggest to customize the clothes, with this way each player could to have hundreds of customize design. For example : a cap with pokeball symbols, we can to customize the hat and the pokeball symbol, the hat red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple, pink, black and white, and the pokeball symbol with the color red, blue, yelow, green, orange, purple, black, white or pink colors

I suggest that the glove that throw the pokeball in the battle field, can customize and change the color (it is actually a black gloves ) to can put 2 color and change the color.

The backpack to can change the color.

To add symbols to the clothes and can to changet he color.

Of this way each character could have hundres to element to join and create a personal design in each character

i like this idea, i know where ur coming from.

However, do u know how many sprites we would have to make to accomodate this? literally 1000s.

The concept is cool though.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

other thing that could be customize is the bicicle, it could to have the possibility to design lines with the colors red, blue, yellow, green, purple, orange, pink and white in the mud flat (the part that go on the rubber bicycle).

other thing is customize the backpack with line in the side pocket, and the siper to close it. the colors could be red, blue, yellow, green, purple, orange, pink, black and white

i suggest to implement the golds and crystal clothes (the main character in pokemon gold, silver and cristal ).

for gold:

a jacket with the six basic colors in PRO (red, blue, green, yellow, orange and purple), it would have a similar design in the back part of swimsuit

the hat of the jacket, it could be similar to the magma team hat, but without the black horns (it would have the same color that the jacket)

both items would be part of the same clothes, but the visual effect is: the character main with cap, and the character main with their normal style hair.

another clothe item is the cap turned backwards, similar to the cap of gold in original games of pokemon gold, cristal and silver.

the cristal clothes could be to customize the female character without 2 or 3 colors used in a same clothes

275970 i like this idea, i know where ur coming from.

However, do u know how many sprites we would have to make to accomodate this? literally 1000s.

Maybe at least have the currently existing clothing be separated into top and bottom so we can mix and match?

Casual clothing for example. if right now if I want a purple shorts, I'm stuck with a lime green top. Or I want a red top, but it means I also have to wear blue shorts, which clash with the rest of my character.

Separating the top and bottom would make us able to mix and match the colors, making our character have a better looks.

Maybe at least have the currently existing clothing be separated into top and bottom so we can mix and match?

Casual clothing for example. if right now if I want a purple shorts, I'm stuck with a lime green top. Or I want a red top, but it means I also have to wear blue shorts, which clash with the rest of my character.

Separating the top and bottom would make us able to mix and match the colors, making our character have a better looks.

I agree with this, actually. It all depends on what shane wants to do though.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I agree with this, actually. It all depends on what shane wants to do though.

another option is add design to the clothes, in the jacket, t-shirt and hat, and separated it to make millions of combos. for example: to add pokeball simbols in the jacket and hat and can to change the colors, or combine 2 different color to the classic hat (that have the white square, can change the square color)