I Can't Play The Game

Kalukamu

Hello. I'm here to ask for help for an issue that my friend has actually. He was playing the game normally since the last update, when the game stopped working. He downloaded the latest version via ZippyShare (Google Drive doesn't work), but when he clicks on the "Accept" button (the very first time you open the client you have to accept the terms), the client freezes and stops responding. He tried to download over and over again, still no success.

He is not currently using any firewalls or antiviruses. His drivers are updated and he has a really good gamer PC. Hope you can help him. Thank you very much!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. I'm here to ask for help for an issue that my friend has actually. He was playing the game normally since the last update, when the game stopped working. He downloaded the latest version via ZippyShare (Google Drive doesn't work), but when he clicks on the "Accept" button (the very first time you open the client you have to accept the terms), the client freezes and stops responding. He tried to download over and over again, still no success.

He is not currently using any firewalls or antiviruses. His drivers are updated and he has a really good gamer PC. Hope you can help him. Thank you very much!

Check mirror link in here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=31177&p=183190#p183190

Check mirror link in here: **

Sorry for posting it in the wrong place.

I've taken a look at this topic before i opened mine. It didn't help at all :(

He's using Windows 7 btw

He's using Windows 7 btw

I just upload the new mirrow link of 64 and 32 via Google Drive after see your topic, so check it first and see if it work or not

275641 i just downloaded it and now windows wont let me play it. when i download it it does not tell me how long it will take to download.It also says it is from an unknown publisher so i do not really want to open it . : (

Don't mind the unknown publisher. It won't work if you don't open it.

275858 i started playing again. Is there a reson why it is so slow in battle? . i had this problem before the new client.

Go to options > game and increase the dialogue speed to maximum (to the right).

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

He's using Windows 7 btw

I just upload the new mirrow link of 64 and 32 via Google Drive after see your topic, so check it first and see if it work or not

I think the Google Drive mirros are still not working. At least it isn't for me and my friend. If you have another link, please post it here.

Thanks!