^^BlueMYSTIC & PURITY^^~{Recruiting!!}~ Blue Server **Top 10 on Guild PVP Rankings**(UPDATE the requ

Mysteries

HI/HELLO TO ALL PRO TRAINER AROUND THE BLUE SERVER :Shy:

NZD19z9.png

[glow=red]BENEFITS IF U JOIN IN OUR GUILD[/glow]

[glow=BLUE]BlueMYSTIC is in top10 pvp guild ranking and we have 25% exp boost from it..

We are still working and trying our best for PURITY to join in top10 guild. So all members of purity can earn extra 25% exp boost.

Guild Dex service is FREE for all members of MYSTIC and PURITY

Evolution Stone,some items(except the pvp items) are free to get from ur guild mate(if they only have extra)[/glow]

qe7GId4.png

6hTLi5H.png

YEMbiRr.png

[glow=blue]MYSTIC is the main and first guild who created by me (MYSTERIES)

I make this guild to have a lot of friends in game. Playing alone is kinda hard and OP but with this i can feel that im not alone :)

I just created an DISCORD to. Using DISCORD we chill and hang around with all of my members. We talk about something new,good,games and some crazy thing xD

This is the home of all PVP and EV TRAINER <3[/glow]

un58jKJ.png

[glow=blue]PURITY is the second guild of MYSTIC who created by me (mysteries) that handle by the new guild leader (Grabarz23)

PURITY is kinda new in game and we are still working to have a new members.

We also hoping that we can have more and a lot of friends.

Home of PVP & PVE Players <3[/glow]

VvuTDlt.png

[glow=blue]MYSTIC and PURITY goals.

Our main goals. first of all we want a lot of friends to have in game. More is better than less.

We also trying our best to be #1 on guild tier(ranking on blue). But we can only to this if all are work together and have one goals in game.

We helping each other. We making some guild event to prove what we can do with our guild mates.

This is who we are!.

We didnt force any people. But we invite each people who want to be with us.[/glow]

8S1SdEq.png

[glow=blue]1.Must have Coorporate with the guild.

2.100+hours gameplay

3.Must finish kanto region.

4.Good attitude in game.

5.Friendly.

6.!8+ years old and can speak english.

7.Last but not the list. Must trust to ur self to achieve what u want for.

ill make any excuse about misspell or kinda bad about eglish[/glow]

AA0jtlb.png

[glow=blue]Click the spoiler to read and copy the application form.</GLOW>

[b]1.How many hours ur gameplay? =
2.What Region did u finish? =
3.How many badge do u have? =
4.Are u new to have a guild? =
5.Do u have a guild before? why u left? =
6.Can u use discord? =
7.Why u want to be part of us? =
8.Can u tell us about you? =
9.What kind of PRO trainer u are? =
10.What is ur main goal in game? =[/glow][/b]

APPLICATION MUST BE LIKE THIS

[glow=red]1.How many hours ur gameplay? =150hours

2.What Region did u finish? =I finish kanto and now moving to face the johto region

3.How many badge do u have? = 8badge

4.Are u new to have a guild? =Yes i am

5.Do u have a guild before? why u left? =No

6.Can u use discord? =Yes if its needed

7.Why u want to be part of us? =I want to have some friends.its kinda annoying if playing alone

8.Can u tell us about you? =Yes. I love playing basketball and some pokemon games.im not good enough on english but hoping to learn more.

9.What kind of PRO trainer u are? =All i can do (Ev's trainer,Hunting,PVP,PVE,Shiny Collector)

10.What is ur main goal in game? =To Finish all region and to be the very best in my dream xD[/glow]

<GLOW glow="blue">[glow=blue]TAKE NOTE ABOUT THE REQUIRMENTS:

IF U DIDNT MEET THE OTHER REQUIRMENTS BUT U CAN STILL USE DISCORD THEN WE ARE GLAD TO SAY THAT WE CAN ACCEPT U..

DISCORD IS THE MOST REQUIREMENT ON OUR GUILD.[/glow]

uoNNiEy.png

3CA6Vx1.pngNFnHqhJ.pngrWcN8dy.pngUa9wmIx.pngpuJt1MZ.pngvzfdFfD.pngerY7I73.pngQe6pgvL.png

YWveGzh.png

[glow=blue]MYSTIC[/glow]

[glow=red]75-75[/glow]

[glow=blue]PURITY[/glow]

[glow=red]14-75[/glow]

[glow=gold]JOIN US AND BE PART OF MYSTIC & PURITY

:Heart: THANKS FOR ALL SUPPORT :Heart:[/glow]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Iulian112

Re: BlueMYSTIC newborn guild- Recruiting!! (International Guild - Blue Server)

<t>Hello BlueMYSTIC guild <br/>

Im excited hear 1 new guild will be created on blue server. I see you are recruting people for the guild and I think I have a good personality :) , I'm not a flamer , rage kid or somthing like this , and my english is pretty good, not perfect. Anyway , I would be honored to be a part of this guild. My name in game is Zodius112 .</t>

<t>Hi! <br/>

I play Pokemon for several months but seemed to be missing something but did not know what. Then I saw a new guild is born and that was what was missing. A community under the name BlueMYSTIC where people help each other and they make new friends. About the personality i think i'm ok. You need to know me to say if i'm a good person or not :3. In the end i will be honored to be part of this new family with love AnNdruc :* <3.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Iulian112"><s>

</s><POST content="276082"><s></s>276082<e></e></POST> Hello BlueMYSTIC guild <br/>

Im excited hear 1 new guild will be created on blue server. I see you are recruting people for the guild and I think I have a good personality :) , I'm not a flamer , rage kid or somthing like this , and my english is pretty good, not perfect. Anyway , I would be honored to be a part of this guild. My name in game is Zodius112 .<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Stryker900"><s>

</s><POST content="276088"><s></s>276088<e></e></POST> <E>:Grin:</E> hey there Blue Mystic I would like to join your guild I'm American and I'm a nice guy IGN:Stryker900<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="AnNdruc"><s>

</s><POST content="276089"><s></s>276089<e></e></POST> Hi! <br/>

I play Pokemon for several months but seemed to be missing something but did not know what. Then I saw a new guild is born and that was what was missing. A community under the name BlueMYSTIC where people help each other and they make new friends. About the personality i think i'm ok. You need to know me to say if i'm a good person or not :3. In the end i will be honored to be part of this new family with love AnNdruc :* <3.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

feel free to join..just pm me in game my ign is Mysteries...we glad to have a more members in our guild..so as now i welcome u guys:) have fun</r>

Re: BlueMYSTIC Newborn Guild- Recruiting NOw!!!!! (International Guild - Blue Server)

<t>i wanna join you guys.<br/>

today i'll end johto e4 and i've about 80 hours of gameplay.<br/>

<br/>

can you pm me or replay here? thanks.<br/>

<br/>

my ingame nick is fornoramone</t>

Re: BlueMYSTIC Newborn Guild- Recruiting NOw!!!!! (International Guild - Blue Server)

<r><QUOTE author="FornoRamone"><s>

</s><POST content="277202"><s></s>277202<e></e></POST> i wanna join you guys.<br/>

today i'll end johto e4 and i've about 80 hours of gameplay.<br/>

<br/>

can you pm me or replay here? thanks.<br/>

<br/>

my ingame nick is fornoramone<e>

</e></QUOTE>

discord link will be pm on:)</r>