^^BlueMYSTIC & PURITY^^~{Recruiting!!}~ Blue Server **Top 10 on Guild PVP Rankings**(UPDATE the requ

Mysteries

Re: BlueMYSTIC is now recruiting new members(BLUE SERVER)(NEW UPDATE)

<t>Hi i cant read a word of whats all sayd in the post somehow the page doesnt load at all can i get a pm from thanks im online.on the forum all day so will reply as soon as i see it<br/>

<br/>

Regards <br/>

Brycee</t>

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Hi! My name is PaulWG and I would love to be a part of your guild.<br/>

<br/>

100+hours game play: I'm at 164 hours played now. <br/>

region u finish?: Me and my friend Silverdemonwolf just started the johto region 2 or 3 days ago.<br/>

why u want to join/be part of the guild?: Looking to meet nice people to play with in this game.<br/>

if someone need ur help are u willing to help?: Of course. I love helping others :)<br/>

must be english language(bad or good): English is my main language so I'm very good at speaking it.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="PaulWG"><s>

</s><POST content="292220"><s></s>292220<e></e></POST> Hi! My name is PaulWG and I would love to be a part of your guild.<br/>

<br/>

100+hours game play: I'm at 164 hours played now. <br/>

region u finish?: Me and my friend Silverdemonwolf just started the johto region 2 or 3 days ago.<br/>

why u want to join/be part of the guild?: Looking to meet nice people to play with in this game.<br/>

if someone need ur help are u willing to help?: Of course. I love helping others :)<br/>

must be english language(bad or good): English is my main language so I'm very good at speaking it.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hi i the guild leader of blue mystic..we are happy to have a new member...the link of our discord will be pm on u thanks for joining <E>:y:</E> <E>:Smile:</E></r>

<r>Hi, iam BlackTeraByte and i would like to be part of your guild.<br/>

Right now i have 260h of playtime and I´ve finished all regions<br/>

I wanna join your guild because i like to be around people and help people while playing.<br/>

Iam not an native english speaker so my english is not perfect, but i think its good enough to understand me :)<br/>

<br/>

Would love to get invited <E>:Shy:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="BlackTeraByte"><s>

</s><POST content="295346"><s></s>295346<e></e></POST> Hi, iam BlackTeraByte and i would like to be part of your guild.<br/>

Right now i have 260h of playtime and I´ve finished all regions<br/>

I wanna join your guild because i like to be around people and help people while playing.<br/>

Iam not an native english speaker so my english is not perfect, but i think its good enough to understand me :)<br/>

<br/>

Would love to get invited <E>:Shy:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

hi there...i see u meet the requirements...u can pm me in game so i can invite u and i can give u the link of our discord app..<br/>

thanks for joining <E>:y:</E> <E>:Heart:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Garf0305"><s>

</s><POST content="298305"><s></s>298305<e></e></POST> I would like to join your Guild, too. I'm german so my english isn't the best. IGN: Garf0305<e>
</e></QUOTE>

theres some requirements to join..im happy if u meet all requirements to join in our guild thanks <E>:y:</E></r>