^^BlueMYSTIC & PURITY^^~{Recruiting!!}~ Blue Server **Top 10 on Guild PVP Rankings**(UPDATE the requ

Mysteries

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BlueMYSTIC"recruiting new members" (BLUE SERVER)NEW UPDATE

<t>do u have an discord acct : yes<br/>

how many hours do u have in PRO : 215<br/>

what region did u finish or how many badges do u have : i have all of them<br/>

can u explain something about on u? : i am in love with pokemon!<br/>

are u willing to help everyone if they need ur help : of course , and i will help everyone with tips and advice or even with pure acts<br/>

why u want to join in BlueMYSTIC? ;because i want to join a guild , in which i can be beneficial to the members of it<br/>

do u beleived in MYSTERY? ;Of course and i believe in MYSTERY .. otherwise i woulndt be replying for being a member in it :)</t>

<r><QUOTE author="giannisnasus"><s>

</s><POST content="306219"><s></s>306219<e></e></POST> do u have an discord acct : yes<br/>

how many hours do u have in PRO : 215<br/>

what region did u finish or how many badges do u have : i have all of them<br/>

can u explain something about on u? : i am in love with pokemon!<br/>

are u willing to help everyone if they need ur help : of course , and i will help everyone with tips and advice or even with pure acts<br/>

why u want to join in BlueMYSTIC? ;because i want to join a guild , in which i can be beneficial to the members of it<br/>

do u beleived in MYSTERY? ;Of course and i believe in MYSTERY .. otherwise i woulndt be replying for being a member in it :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

thanks for joining hope u make have fun in our guild have a nice day <E>:y:</E> <E>:Shy:</E></r>

<t>do u have an discord acct : Yes i do!<br/>

<br/>

how many hours do u have in PRO : 77 hours<br/>

<br/>

what region did u finish or how many badges do u have : still in kanto battling E4 with 8 badges<br/>

<br/>

can u explain something about on u? : I am 21 and currently in school for computer security<br/>

<br/>

are u willing to help everyone if they need your help : Most definitely! No fellow guildie should be left behind.<br/>

<br/>

why u want to join in BlueMYSTIC? ;Besides the fact that playing this game alone? I would like to grow with a guild and help anyway i can. I believe playing this game with a guild is one of the best experiences to obtain on PRO<br/>

<br/>

do u beleived in MYSTERY? ;Yes, everything's a mystery.</t>

martonletsmaller.png

<r><QUOTE author="martonlet"><s>

</s>do u have an discord acct : Yes i do!<br/>

<br/>

how many hours do u have in PRO : 77 hours<br/>

<br/>

what region did u finish or how many badges do u have : still in kanto battling E4 with 8 badges<br/>

<br/>

can u explain something about on u? : I am 21 and currently in school for computer security<br/>

<br/>

are u willing to help everyone if they need your help : Most definitely! No fellow guildie should be left behind.<br/>

<br/>

why u want to join in BlueMYSTIC? ;Besides the fact that playing this game alone? I would like to grow with a guild and help anyway i can. I believe playing this game with a guild is one of the best experiences to obtain on PRO<br/>

<br/>

do u beleived in MYSTERY? ;Yes, everything's a mystery.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

u didnt meet our time/hour requirements but u answer right our requirements...so we can accept u in our guild..i will be p u i game if u are online</r>