^^BlueMYSTIC & PURITY^^~{Recruiting!!}~ Blue Server **Top 10 on Guild PVP Rankings**(UPDATE the requ

Mysteries

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BlueMYSTIC"recruiting new members" (BLUE SERVER)NEW UPDATE

<t>do u have an discord acct : No, but can make one.<br/>

how many hours do u have in PRO : 141 Hours<br/>

what region did u finish or how many badges do u have : I finished kanto, Jhoto and i am at the moment at the 6 badge in hoenn (so 21 Badges)<br/>

can u explain something about on u? : My Name is Brandon i am 17 Years old and coming from Germany. I am chatting a lot in the help chat and help other People. I am playing the most time on my mobile Phone.<br/>

are u willing to help everyone if they need ur help : Yes, of course. Depends on the situation.<br/>

why u want to join in BlueMYSTIC? I think the members are here nice. and I hope we will have some fun :D<br/>

do u beleived in MYSTERY? ; Yes of course. I am a Mystery Guy ^^</t>

Re: BlueMYSTIC"recruiting new members" (BLUE SERVER)NEW UPDATE

<r><QUOTE author="YourPlay"><s>

</s><POST content="311146"><s></s>311146<e></e></POST> do u have an discord acct : No, but can make one.<br/>

how many hours do u have in PRO : 141 Hours<br/>

what region did u finish or how many badges do u have : I finished kanto, Jhoto and i am at the moment at the 6 badge in hoenn (so 21 Badges)<br/>

can u explain something about on u? : My Name is Brandon i am 17 Years old and coming from Germany. I am chatting a lot in the help chat and help other People. I am playing the most time on my mobile Phone.<br/>

are u willing to help everyone if they need ur help : Yes, of course. Depends on the situation.<br/>

why u want to join in BlueMYSTIC? I think the members are here nice. and I hope we will have some fun :D<br/>

do u beleived in MYSTERY? ; Yes of course. I am a Mystery Guy ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hi we glad to have a new member :D i will pm u our guild discord link..</r>

Re: ^^BlueMYSTIC^^~{Recruiting!!}~ Blue Server

<r><QUOTE author="lorventh19"><s>

</s><POST content="314921"><s></s>314921<e></e></POST> <CENTER><s>

</s>Bente bente lahat ng klase bente ^_^<br/>

<br/>

Kaway kaway kami more power blueMYSTIC.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Good morning guys ^_^<e>

</e></CENTER><e>

</e></QUOTE>

haha xD.. san ka sa pinas idol??<br/>

<br/>

ty ^^</r>

<r>Mysteries you forgot to add that we were in the top 25 guilds on Blue and each of us now get a 25 % xp boost <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

Not only that but we have some of the best PvP players in blue (finished the season with 600 rating) so we can help you boost your ranking <E>:Smile:</E></r>

<t>do u have an discord acct : i just make 1<br/>

how many hours do u have in PRO : 212 now<br/>

what region did u finish or how many badges do u have : finish all 3 regions<br/>

can u explain something about on u? : i start PRO because is online and can play in andoid too<br/>

are u willing to help everyone if they need ur help : i have some experience till gen 4 so i can help <br/>

why u want to join in BlueMYSTIC? ;is great guild with great players so i have a chance to learn more things about this game<br/>

do u beleived in MYSTERY? ;yes<br/>

<br/>

ingame name j4lord</t>