^^BlueMYSTIC & PURITY^^~{Recruiting!!}~ Blue Server **Top 10 on Guild PVP Rankings**(UPDATE the requ

Mysteries

Re: ^^BlueMYSTIC^^~{Recruiting!!}~ Blue Server

<r><QUOTE author="j4Lord"><s>

</s><POST content="316106"><s></s>316106<e></e></POST> do u have an discord acct : i just make 1<br/>

how many hours do u have in PRO : 212 now<br/>

what region did u finish or how many badges do u have : finish all 3 regions<br/>

can u explain something about on u? : i start PRO because is online and can play in andoid too<br/>

are u willing to help everyone if they need ur help : i have some experience till gen 4 so i can help <br/>

why u want to join in BlueMYSTIC? ;is great guild with great players so i have a chance to learn more things about this game<br/>

do u beleived in MYSTERY? ;yes<br/>

<br/>

ingame name j4lord<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Awesome !<br/>

Here is the link to our discord <URL url="https://discord.gg/x7rvm">https://discord.gg/x7rvm</URL><br/>

If you have any problems PM me <E>:y:</E></r>

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

<r><QUOTE author="mysteries"><s>

</s><POST content="276030"><s></s>276030<e></e></POST> do u have an discord acct : <br/>

how many hours do u have in PRO : <br/>

what region did u finish or how many badges do u have : <br/>

can u explain something about on u? : <br/>

are u willing to help everyone if they need ur help : <br/>

why u want to join in BlueMYSTIC? ;<br/>

do u beleived in MYSTERY? ;<e>

</e></QUOTE></r>

<t>do u have an discord acct : Yes<br/>

how many hours do u have in PRO : 167<br/>

what region did u finish or how many badges do u have : Finished Kanto, starting Johto soon<br/>

can u explain something about on u? : I am 17 years old and I also like to play overwatch and league of legends.<br/>

are u willing to help everyone if they need ur help : As long as I know what to do, I will be willing to help anyone.<br/>

why u want to join in BlueMYSTIC? ; I want people to talk to, playing by yourself is just not fun.<br/>

do u beleived in MYSTERY? ; Yes</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Blazespot"><s>

</s><POST content="329294"><s></s>329294<e></e></POST> do u have an discord acct : Yes<br/>

how many hours do u have in PRO : 167<br/>

what region did u finish or how many badges do u have : Finished Kanto, starting Johto soon<br/>

can u explain something about on u? : I am 17 years old and I also like to play overwatch and league of legends.<br/>

are u willing to help everyone if they need ur help : As long as I know what to do, I will be willing to help anyone.<br/>

why u want to join in BlueMYSTIC? ; I want people to talk to, playing by yourself is just not fun.<br/>

do u beleived in MYSTERY? ; Yes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Awesome! <br/>

Here is the link to our discord <URL url="https://discord.gg/7rtPQ">https://discord.gg/7rtPQ</URL><br/>

Btw we have quite a few players who love overwatch xD</r>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: ^^BlueMYSTIC & PURITY^^~{Recruiting!!}~ Blue Server(PURITY is here!!!)

<t>Hey there BM i would like to join your guild. I am a bit newbie in this game but i was playing pokemon for years.<br/>

<br/>

=>Hours of Gameplay(100+ IS Needed) <-> 313 H currently<br/>

=>What kind of PRO Trainer you are?(pvp,pve,evtrainer,hunter) <-> all of them<br/>

=>Why you want to be part of us?(the best part) <-> i want to make more friends in this game as well as i want to cooperate with other people (not only compete) since its a multiplayer game<br/>

=>What is your goal in game? <-> leaderboard (aside from cooperation, at least for me, i think that's the meaning of making pokemon more like a multiplayer game)<br/>

=>IGN(In Game Name) <-> Lookatme1996<br/>

=>Share some short story to discribe your self. <-> i am 21 years old from Greece and i study computer science atm</t>