^^BlueMYSTIC & PURITY^^~{Recruiting!!}~ Blue Server **Top 10 on Guild PVP Rankings**(UPDATE the requ

Mysteries

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.How many hours ur gameplay? = 131 hours

2.What Region did u finish? = johto

3.How many badge do u have? = 16

4.Are u new to have a guild? = no

5.Do u have a guild before? why u left? = i didn't feel i was a part of a familly there and the pc got broke so i got kicked out of it

6.Can u use discord? = yes

7.Why u want to be part of us? = looking for a family that i can accept me so i will feel like home XD

8.Can u tell us about you? = I'm an 18 yrs old, i live in romania, i love animes and video games, i'm not a crazy fan about music i listen sometimes and if i do i listen to rock, i'm a very competitive person and i love to pvp

9.What kind of PRO trainer u are? = right now pve later on when i get my pokes ill gonna go full pvp

10.What is ur main goal in game? = to try and become one of the biggest players at pvp

346353 1.How many hours ur gameplay? = 131 hours

2.What Region did u finish? = johto

3.How many badge do u have? = 16

4.Are u new to have a guild? = no

5.Do u have a guild before? why u left? = i didn't feel i was a part of a familly there and the pc got broke so i got kicked out of it

6.Can u use discord? = yes

7.Why u want to be part of us? = looking for a family that i can accept me so i will feel like home XD

8.Can u tell us about you? = I'm an 18 yrs old, i live in romania, i love animes and video games, i'm not a crazy fan about music i listen sometimes and if i do i listen to rock, i'm a very competitive person and i love to pvp

9.What kind of PRO trainer u are? = right now pve later on when i get my pokes ill gonna go full pvp

10.What is ur main goal in game? = to try and become one of the biggest players at pvp

Awesome here is the link to our discord :y: https://discord.gg/MuMwvZz

Hello BlueMystic! My names Aqtive and I'm American. I speak English and I can also speak a little Spanish (Not hispanic tho). Thos isn't my first time in a guild as I've been invited to a couple. I've beat Kanto and Johto but I've decided to hold off on Hoenn till I get a little bit of PvP done. I'm on everyday and I'm a pretty good pvper. I really like to hunt to get some OP pokemon and I also EV train and lvl them up. I'm just bad at teambuilding but I'm good with natures, ivs, evs and movesets

352500 Hello BlueMystic! My names Aqtive and I'm American. I speak English and I can also speak a little Spanish (Not hispanic tho). Thos isn't my first time in a guild as I've been invited to a couple. I've beat Kanto and Johto but I've decided to hold off on Hoenn till I get a little bit of PvP done. I'm on everyday and I'm a pretty good pvper. I really like to hunt to get some OP pokemon and I also EV train and lvl them up. I'm just bad at teambuilding but I'm good with natures, ivs, evs and movesets

good to hear something about you..

u can derectly join in our DISCORD server so we can easily invite u on guild if the guild leader is availbale by the time u are on

here is the link of our DISCORD

https://discord.gg/BxJ9r

1607231446571.png.bdbc0c8ef0dde07e9995fab80f780c56.png

352500 Hello BlueMystic! My names Aqtive and I'm American. I speak English and I can also speak a little Spanish (Not hispanic tho). Thos isn't my first time in a guild as I've been invited to a couple. I've beat Kanto and Johto but I've decided to hold off on Hoenn till I get a little bit of PvP done. I'm on everyday and I'm a pretty good pvper. I really like to hunt to get some OP pokemon and I also EV train and lvl them up. I'm just bad at teambuilding but I'm good with natures, ivs, evs and movesets

thanks for joining BlueMYSTIC & PURITY :Shy:

Welcome to the family injoy ur stay

1607231446571.png.bdbc0c8ef0dde07e9995fab80f780c56.png