Heyy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, welcome to the community!

My favorite 7 letter word... Hmm.. First one to come to mind is Embrace, to Embrace your friends, those who love you, and to embrace your family, and of course... Embrace the games you love! <3 ... Cheesy, I know. >.>

"I may not be able to talk, but actions say a lot more than words."

Hey welcome to the community, it's a great one. The first 7 letter word that came to my mind game related was "shinies" probably because I collect them :D . You will find this community to be very friendly in general. A good thing to do in game is to join some great guild and you will find out you can have even more fun.

If by any chance you speak some other language like french for example, you can also join the french channel in game, this guide can help you with this https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11734

illumise.gifalakazam.gifbreloom.gifflareon.gifblastoise.gifgorebyss.gif

Hi, Im Transform and its nice to be apart of the community! What is your favorite 7 letter word??

Welcome Transform!

At the moment my favorite word is Torchic! I am in the fighting and racing against time to catch an epic Speed Boost during the event. Yes, it is a distant dream .. But not impossible! :Crazy:

I hope you enjoy the forum, here you can search and stay on top of all subjects of the game, and if you need help we are here to help the best way possible.