Hello! New Player!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all! I'm Manachan, new player in the Pokémon Revolution Online game!

I wanted to say Hi to everyone that, well, that cared to read this I guess, and that I hope to see you all, maybe, in game!

I'm a new player, so I don't really know much about the game at this time, except for having played a tiny bit before.

Either way, not much to say here without seeming or sounding weird, may we all have fun together! :Heart:

Hello, welcome Manachan!

If you play in the Red server, we'll see us around. Do not worry, here in the forum you will have all information you need and support for all your questions. Gradually you'll catching everything in the game and getting used to the forum as well.

Have a good game! :Smile:

Hi Manachan, welcome to PRO, hope you have a lot of fun in this game.

If any doubt, problem, or any dificulty while playing the game make sure to Guide Center. The forum is a very active part of the game aswell, have fun exploring it.

We also have a great community and staff to make this your best Pokemon experience.

giphy.gif

<3

276497 Hello all! I'm Manachan, new player in the Pokémon Revolution Online game!

I wanted to say Hi to everyone that, well, that cared to read this I guess, and that I hope to see you all, maybe, in game!

I'm a new player, so I don't really know much about the game at this time, except for having played a tiny bit before.

Either way, not much to say here without seeming or sounding weird, may we all have fun together! :Heart:

Hello, Manachan, and welcome to PRO ^-^

Glad so many girls are introducing themselves here =o

I hope you will have a great time here, if you're on Blue maybe I'll even see you in game c:

You're from the Netherlands? O3O I go there or to Belgium for the weekend sometimes, and my first holiday was in Holland, loved it x3

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me :3

~

Hello all! I'm Manachan, new player in the Pokémon Revolution Online game!

Hello, welcome Manachan!

If you play in the Red server, we'll see us around. Do not worry, here in the forum you will have all information you need and support for all your questions. Gradually you'll catching everything in the game and getting used to the forum as well.

Have a good game! :Smile:

Thank you! I do play on the Red Server! I'm currently aiming to get the fifth Gym Badge! ^^

"I may not be able to talk, but actions say a lot more than words."

276497 Hello all! I'm Manachan, new player in the Pokémon Revolution Online game!

Hello, Manachan, and welcome to PRO ^-^

Glad so many girls are introducing themselves here =o

I hope you will have a great time here, if you're on Blue maybe I'll even see you in game c:

You're from the Netherlands? O3O I go there or to Belgium for the weekend sometimes, and my first holiday was in Holland, loved it x3

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me :3

~

Hahah, Thank you! And it's fun to see more girls on this game, I guess! ^^

Yep! I currently live in the Netherlands! Belgium is nice too, yes. Lived there for a while aswell. x)

Thank you! I'll be sure to ask! And if I can do anything to help, say so! Although I do play on the Red server. ^^;;

"I may not be able to talk, but actions say a lot more than words."