vastik's epic pvp shop

Vastik

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: vastik's shop [25/9] - NEW SHOP, BIG ONE

<r><QUOTE author="love6985"><s>

</s><POST content="281218"><s></s>281218<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="love6985"><s>
</s><POST content="278932"><s></s>278932<e></e></POST> 30k for s.sentret :D<e>
</e></QUOTE>

you accept or reject my offer ?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I want a bit more for every Shiny sir, sorry didn't saw your answer! <E>:Ambivalent:</E></r>

<t>Sheesh, that Houndoom, holy crapballs... Uhm, lessee...<br/>

<br/>

My first offer for Houndoom is 450k! I don't wanna go bankrupt just yet... q-q<br/>

<br/>

(Always assuming you haven't sold said Houndoom, assuming my eyesight has not betrayed me.)</t>

[glow=blue]~ Determination. ~[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="FreezeKirby"><s>

</s><POST content="285447"><s></s>285447<e></e></POST> Sheesh, that Houndoom, holy crapballs... Uhm, lessee...<br/>

<br/>

My first offer for Houndoom is 450k! I don't wanna go bankrupt just yet... q-q<br/>

<br/>

(Always assuming you haven't sold said Houndoom, assuming my eyesight has not betrayed me.)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yes sir, I still have Houndoom! But I will fix prices of shop soon, they are expensive as f.<br/>

I will drop the Houndoom price for 650k insta sell, you agree with it?</r>

<r><QUOTE author="vastik"><s>

</s>Yes sir, I still have Houndoom! But I will fix prices of shop soon, they are expensive as f.<br/>

I will drop the Houndoom price for 650k insta sell, you agree with it?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

@_@ Ouch. However, I'm afraid I cannot say no, given I have bought members of my "Elite" PvP team for the same amount. I will gladly accept the instant buyout price of 650k, if I may be given a tiny bit of time. May you add me in-game so that I may slack off on checking the forum, please? :'D<br/>

<br/>

Otherwise, I shall be in Mauville most certainly, for the moment, as I have not completed Hoenn yet.</r>

[glow=blue]~ Determination. ~[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="FreezeKirby"><s>

</s><POST content="285864"><s></s>285864<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="vastik"><s>
</s>Yes sir, I still have Houndoom! But I will fix prices of shop soon, they are expensive as f.<br/>

I will drop the Houndoom price for 650k insta sell, you agree with it?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

@_@ Ouch. However, I'm afraid I cannot say no, given I have bought members of my "Elite" PvP team for the same amount. I will gladly accept the instant buyout price of 650k, if I may be given a tiny bit of time. May you add me in-game so that I may slack off on checking the forum, please? :'D<br/>

<br/>

Otherwise, I shall be in Mauville most certainly, for the moment, as I have not completed Hoenn yet.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ok, I will add you in-game! <E>:y:</E></r>