Rock Smash locations

Yusunoha

today I found out you can use rock smash on the pink crystals on love island, and the rewards are actually quite nice.

I was wondering if there's other locations aswell where you can use rock smash to get items, or if love island is the only location for this.

277933 today I found out you can use rock smash on the pink crystals on love island, and the rewards are actually quite nice.

I was wondering if there's other locations aswell where you can use rock smash to get items, or if love island is the only location for this.

The excavation sites are very similar to the rocks on Love Island.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

277933 today I found out you can use rock smash on the pink crystals on love island, and the rewards are actually quite nice.

The excavation sites are very similar to the rocks on Love Island.

do you perhaps know some other locations for those rocks as the ones on love island? I haven't explored the whole world yet, nor do I really remember any similar rocks on the top of my head

278006 do you perhaps know some other locations for those rocks as the ones on love island? I haven't explored the whole world yet, nor do I really remember any similar rocks on the top of my head

From what I know, those are the only rocks that are like that other than the rocks from the Hoenn excavation site. They're fairly new and were only added in Love Island's revamp :p

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

278006 do you perhaps know some other locations for those rocks as the ones on love island? I haven't explored the whole world yet, nor do I really remember any similar rocks on the top of my head

From what I know, those are the only rocks that are like that other than the rocks from the Hoenn excavation site. They're fairly new and were only added in Love Island's revamp :p

dang, just what I expected, it just had to be be too good to be true, because damn those rocks on love island give nice rewards.