Seriously ?!

Daizyx3

In the middle of challenging Lance the game decides to freeze on me?? I swear I have the worst luck ever , like this can't be happening to me . I've been training & waiting ALL DAY to challenge the E4 again and this is what I get? :Frown: :Frown: :Frown:

40045 Will I have to wait 24 hours all over again ?

Yes

Actually, if when the server is up there's a rollback that puts you right before challenging Lance, then you don't have to wait for 24 hours.

It happened to me during previous server crash, I was in the middle of battling Agatha, but when I log in again after the crash is over, I'm standing in front of Agatha and can immediately challenged her again.

Actually, if when the server is up there's a rollback that puts you right before challenging Lance, then you don't have to wait for 24 hours.

It happened to me during previous server crash, I was in the middle of battling Agatha, but when I log in again after the crash is over, I'm standing in front of Agatha and can immediately challenged her again.

OMG I'm so praying you're correct , I will literally bawl my eyes out if not I've been waiting all day , and was on his second to last Pokemon.