Suggestion: Ban Hazards

Dangdung

1. 1.

Hazards lead to a very crucial and matchbreaking bug.

When Pokemon die to hazards their death animation is played twice. This messes up the Pokeball display and can lead to turns getting stuck.

I was stuck in a turn 4 times in total, only way out is to disconnect.

And guess what, right on this very moment im stuck again.

279425 Hazards lead to a very crucial and matchbreaking bug.

When Pokemon die to hazards their death animation is played twice. This messes up the Pokeball display and can lead to turns getting stuck.

I was stuck in a turn 4 times in total, only way out is to disconnect.

And guess what, right on this very moment im stuck again.

This happend to be quite a few times I watched my gyara die 3x in a row

4K82h71.png

I was already fearing a "omg hazard too stronk pls ban!11!1" thread but yeah this bug is well known. Banning hazards would lead to some pokèmon being too powerful in the metagame, i'd rather hope in a quick fix.

The skill of a player is inversely proportional to the number of confuse ray users he runs on his team.

279431 I was already fearing a "omg hazard too stronk pls ban!11!1" thread but yeah this bug is well known. Banning hazards would lead to some pokèmon being too powerful in the metagame, i'd rather hope in a quick fix.

Yes. I'd rather have it fixed too as i rely on Stealth Rock and rapid Spin. But so far my complaints about this have been ingored by admins or met with "oh its not a big deal" responses by fellow players.

There are so many things that need a fix that i could make a list long 2 pages. I don't see hazards being banned due to that bug, that is indeed a big issue tough, so we can only deal with it or stop playing until it eventually gets fixed

The skill of a player is inversely proportional to the number of confuse ray users he runs on his team.

There's no way to deal with it. When you get stucked in a match you have options. Waste your time or give up on a match.

The current problems with Hazards that I know are:

Double death of pokemon when killed by them

-Messes up pokeball display

-Steals turns (Imagine Belly drumming on Azumarill, Opponent sacrifice one of his Pokemon to hazards and Belly Drum doesn't go through. This doesn't happen with other sacifice moves).

-Can make turns never end.