Suggestion: Ban Hazards

Dangdung

1. 1.

279437 There are so many things that need a fix that i could make a list long 2 pages.

Would be actually useful, if you notice something that isn't in the bug list already, that list can be presented to Shane when he has the time to fix :)

Also, seems pretty obvious, Hazards won't be banned ever :)

279437 There are so many things that need a fix that i could make a list long 2 pages.

Would be actually useful, if you notice something that isn't in the bug list already, that list can be presented to Shane when he has the time to fix :)

Also, seems pretty obvious, Hazards won't be banned ever :)

Sadly.

In 3 of the 4 times i got stuck a Weavile was on either side. In 2 of them a Togekiss was. One match i can't recall correctly.

279441 The current problems with Hazards that I know are:

-Double death of pokemon when killed by them

-Messes up pokeball display

-Steals turns (Imagine Belly drumming on Azumarill, Opponent sacrifice one of his Pokemon to hazards and Belly Drum doesn't go through. This doesn't happen with other sacifice moves).

-Can make turns never end.

The first 2 listed here are just visual bugs, close to irrelevant.

Could you provide video evidence of the last 2 bugs happening? Or process for reproducing them. Also if someone else is aware of some other bugs other than the ones listed here, please say so, this will be looked into.

-Steals turns (Imagine Belly drumming on Azumarill, Opponent sacrifice one of his Pokemon to hazards and Belly Drum doesn't go through. This doesn't happen with other sacifice moves).

Could you provide video evidence of the last 2 bugs happening? Or process for reproducing them. Also if someone else is aware of some other bugs other than the ones listed here, please say so, this will be looked into.

Video evidence is almost impossible to achieve or would take huge amounts of temptatives in-game so i don't see you getting that, but let's see

I have a screenshot of a frozen game if might be of any help

Both pokèmon died due to Stealth Rock (on the other side) + Sandstorm (Starmie) in the same turn. Game frozen.

bug.png

The skill of a player is inversely proportional to the number of confuse ray users he runs on his team.

280954 Video evidence is almost impossible to achieve or would take huge amounts of temptatives in-game so i don't see you getting that, but let's see

I have a screenshot of a frozen game if might be of any help

Both pokèmon died due to Stealth Rock (on the other side) + Sandstorm (Starmie) in the same turn. Game frozen.

Thanks, scenarios like this one are actually very helpful when we try to reproduce the bugs in order to find the source of the bug and where a fix is needed.

mute video, latter half.

You'll notice how a 1 PP of belly drum is used, but the Move itself not.

mute video, latter half.

You'll notice how a 1 PP of belly drum is used, but the Move itself not.

10/10 for the enemy guy

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.