RElease System

Sirchancelot

We need to be able to release pokemon directly from our party. It would make the game much more easily enjoyable

Thanks! :Grin:

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

280502 We need to be able to release pokemon directly from our party. It would make the game much more easily enjoyable

In my humble opinion, there are already so many people releasing the wrong pokémons and asking the staff to get them back, making them easier to release will definitely not help that; in fact, I'm sure that there would be so many more poké wrongly released because people don't pay attention, that they would need a staff member only for these particular tasks ^^

But, seeing the poké stats when a newly caught is send to the PC storage would let you know if you can stop farming or will have to continue x)

However, this second option has already been suggested, even though I don't remember the answer they got

280502 We need to be able to release pokemon directly from our party. It would make the game much more easily enjoyable

In my humble opinion, there are already so many people releasing the wrong pokémons and asking the staff to get them back, making them easier to release will definitely not help that; in fact, I'm sure that there would be so many more poké wrongly released because people don't pay attention, that they would need a staff member only for these particular tasks ^^

But, seeing the poké stats when a newly caught is send to the PC storage would let you know if you can stop farming or will have to continue x)

However, this second option has already been suggested, even though I don't remember the answer they got

Making them able to release on person isn't much of different and let's be honest, it wouldn't occur if people took the time to look at what they are releasing as there's a confirm prompt.

Though on your second sentence, could agree with that as that one thing I loved at PokeMMO and a feature PRO needs for it's hunters.

I'm sorry if it prompts you on releasing a pokemon then any person can easily not release it. People making mechanical errors shouldn't effect the option for others to have it in my opinion.

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️