GreatBalls Guild recruiting :) (Yellow Server-New guild)

Dr3adlord

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi its me again and i have thought about your offer and i would like to join your guild :Grin: :thanks:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

) Ingame Nickname: Selectedcitizen

2) Age 24

3) Hours played: newbie here haha

4) Number of 100 level pokemon: 0

5) Regions cleared: 0

6) Why you wanna join us :)? i think this guild is friendly and approachable. i dont really want a stronger guildmate but a guildmate that i can trust and have fun chatting and playing. thats all. :)

[iframe=]Ign : Roskovic[/iframe]

Lvl 100 poke : 8

Regions cleared : all of them

Time played : 110 hours

Why want to join: helping the newbies and being able to chat with friendly people and active guild.

Whitney's miltank gives me nightmares

1) Ingame Nickname: Uchiha644

2) Age: 16

3) Hours played: 96 hrs

4) Number of 100 level pokemon 2

5) Regions cleared Currently in Hoenn doing the 6th gym.

6) Why you wanna join us :). The reason for joining you guys is that by reading all of the above given it seems you guys want to have some fun and forget all the worries of the game and to only have some fun time together.

Rogelioniuks8, uchiha644 and roskovic you are more than welcome ;) Just pm one of our officers in the game to invite you when you guys are online. Officers : Dr3adlord, Stygen, Chippy7, Squeedz, Reum, Vgiannakis7. Have a nice ne and hope I will see you soon ingame ;)

1) Ingame Nickname kluseczka

2) Age 25

3) Hours played : 3 days, 15 hours, 3 minutes

4) Number of 100 level pokemon i think that 8

5) Regions cleared i think all but dont know that game (kanto, hoen, johto)

6) Why you wanna join us : want to learn more about game