GreatBalls Guild recruiting :) (Yellow Server-New guild)

Dr3adlord

how do we know if we got accepted

:Question:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I ask about rule number 6? Is it only for people in the guild or everyone? I understand that you shouldn't buy from people in guild and resell but for people outside guild, it's different. Buying and reselling is a business strategy and it's one of the best and fastest way of making great money. I'm thinking about which guild to join right now and it would nice if you can clarify rule number 6 a bit more, thank you :Shy:

vhtran2.gif

1) alcap0ne19

2) 104 hours played

4) Number of 100 level pokemon 0

5) Regions cleared 1 kanto

6) Why you wanna join us. I would like to join to help those that I can with the experience I have gained so far and also seeking help for areas that I am new too.

280600 1) Ingame Nickname

2) Age

3) Hours played

4) Number of 100 level pokemon

5) Regions cleared

6) Why you wanna join us :).

1. Replicate

2. 21

3. 310 hours

4. used to be 20 but i sold all of them now start all over again , currently 7

5. kanto , johto , hoenn

6. looks promising

May I ask about rule number 6? Is it only for people in the guild or everyone? I understand that you shouldn't buy from people in guild and resell but for people outside guild, it's different. Buying and reselling is a business strategy and it's one of the best and fastest way of making great money. I'm thinking about which guild to join right now and it would nice if you can clarify rule number 6 a bit more, thank you :Shy:

Sure thing! It is a great way to make money and you can do whatever you want with your pokemon. But what is not acceptable in our guild purely because we don't like it subjectively is winning an auction and immediately selling the bought poke for an even higher price or looking to buy a poke for a standard price then 10 minutes later resell it for an even higher price inflating it's price.That is not practical or moral for people who want to get strong pokemon for pvp and actually make the game more fun/competitive.Have seen many people having 10m or more and 0 good pokes or only cleared kanto because they are sitting and reselling stuff giving nothing to the poke community, neither strong pvp players or money to run the economy.

Hope that clears things up ;)

1)Pokeralhu

2)23 i know but ther are guys with 29!!!! i just hate pokemon go. But we had the best timing pokemon anime!!!! AHHHHHHAAAAAHH

3)410h pokedex its importan!

4)15 maybe tomorrow 20 idk but for pvp only 8 metters!!!!!!!

5)except hoen after eevent and i hope before haloweeen even

6)Because we will exterminate all cats!