How do you decide what pokemon are you going to level up to 100?

Azkarel

I mean, some people care more/less on IV's, me for example, grinded for days for a good dratini(epic stats, 31 atk, good nature etc), but others would have stayed with others dratini's i got(with [Profanity edited out by Pixiu. Please watch the language.] def, or sp def)

What makes you decide if you're going to level up that pokemon to 100 or not?

At first I didn't care about stats; I just wanted a team to fight some bosses.

However, over the past couple of months I've been slowly leveling some Pokemon to level 100. For example, my Blissey.

I'm not too bothered by low stats or bad natures since I don't do PvP and, in my opinion, god tier stats aren't necessary for bosses.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Well If a player don't do PvP then llvl up which pokemon is purely based on your love for it xD, doesnt matter iv or nature or anything, even for bosses.

but if you pvp, there is certain ivs for different stats that you should try to at least achieve, most often for speed, since often 1 speed iv difference could mean win or loss, but then it does get much more complex because its different considerations for every single Pokemon :confused:

6vPv7WS.png

My Shiny Collection

umbreon.gifvenusaur-f.gifalakazam.gifrapidash.giffroslass.gifkingdra.gif

Yeah i was going to catch any pokemon without thinking on the stats, but then i thought, why would i want a [Profanity edited out by Pixiu.] pokemon when i can have the same but better pokemon just by grinding a bit more... And thats how i spent a lot of days looking for a good dratini xD

It depends on how rare the pokemon is. Right now, I am hunting for a Larvitar; I would probably settle for an adamant around 20 IV in ATK and decent DEF. I only do boss battles and do not PvP, so a lot of the IV grind is off my shoulders. I would not train a pokemon to 100 without it having at least a beneficial nature and decent ivs for two important stats.