Hello, World!

1. 1.

I'm [glow=green]SageTGreat[/glow], but you can just call me Sage. I mostly do the Yellow server, and I have about 12 hours in there. I am for sure going to beat the main game and become a competitive player, probably in UU and NU tiers.

[offtopic]Oh, and I also make music! Its mostly trying new melodies and some messing around in LMMS, but I do have some music on soundcloud. If you want to hear some, just ask in the comments below! :Grin:[/offtopic]

So, that is a little bit of who I am, and where I hope to fit into the PRO community. Thank you for reading this, and have a fan-freaking-tastic day! :y:

282801 I'm [glow=green]SageTGreat[/glow], but you can just call me Sage. I mostly do the Yellow server, and I have about 12 hours in there. I am for sure going to beat the main game and become a competitive player, probably in UU and NU tiers.

[offtopic]Oh, and I also make music! Its mostly trying new melodies and some messing around in LMMS, but I do have some music on soundcloud. If you want to hear some, just ask in the comments below! :Grin:[/offtopic]

So, that is a little bit of who I am, and where I hope to fit into the PRO community. Thank you for reading this, and have a fan-freaking-tastic day! :y:

Hi,

First of all, welcome, hope you'll enjoy playing :)

Second of all, I'm not a big PVP player and started with PRO so I'm not quite familiar with the Tiers thing, but I'm pretty sure that there's no such thing in PRO ^^

And last but not least: nothing really is "off-topic" in an introduction :Angel:

And yes, could be nice to hear some of your musics :p

EDIT: He started his music thread here for those interested ^^

(yes, it's an excuse to hide the real reason of my edit: a typo. :c )

Guest SugarRed9

Welcome to pro :Grin: I'm on yellow as well so if you need any help, feel free to ask :3 You should share some of your music!!

282801 I'm [glow=green]SageTGreat[/glow], but you can just call me Sage. I mostly do the Yellow server, and I have about 12 hours in there. I am for sure going to beat the main game and become a competitive player, probably in UU and NU tiers.

Hello, theres no Teirs but if you want you can read this is shows what pokemon are good in the meta :) https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=14361

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D

Hello SageTGreat, welcome to PRO!

We have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides or seek out Live Chat support via our IRC Channel. We've also got a list of Frequently Asked Questions to help guide you through.

Good luck, and enjoy your game!

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>