(PVP rating battles) i win and i dont receive coins?

Pokechamp007

Hi Community! My first win i got 16 rating points and i dont win any coins, the server has been refreshed but nothing! Doesn't appear nothing in the shop coins and also in bagpack. Then i win again 33 rating points and i didn´t refresh but i dont see nothing, 0 coins! My pokes fought so hard and now i dont have nothing to feed their thirst! Camon i am starting losing respect from my pokemons!

Best Regards, Pokeralhu!

282970 Hi Community! My first win i got 16 rating points and i dont win any coins, the server has been refreshed but nothing! Doesn't appear nothing in the shop coins and also in bagpack. Then i win again 33 rating points and i didn´t refresh but i dont see nothing, 0 coins! My pokes fought so hard and now i dont have nothing to feed their thirst! Camon i am starting losing respect from my pokemons!

Best Regards, Pokeralhu!

Hi,

PVP Coins ≠ Coins

EDIT: as the symbol appears a bit too small on my screen, I'll precise that it's the mathematical "different of" symbol

PVP Coins appear on your Trainer Card, not in your backpack/coin shop :)

Also, I didn't PVP much but, sometimes, it took a bit of time to update the amount of PVP Coins

Btw, gj for your wins! :p

May the odds ever be in your favor!

he got the coins, i explained how to check them

problem solved :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.