Starting Fresh

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

283366 It's actually an internal problem, but well.. If you happen to know Integer, I was him. I stupidly abused my power and spawned a Pokemon for my player account. What's worse is, I lied in my appeal.

may I ask, what pokemon and was it worth?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

283357 3k accounts just got banned for botting , what you think he did? :P

Not related

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

283203 Hello,

[...] Of course I've learned from my mistake and I really hope the community will still accept me as I am now.

As for myself, I live in Indonesia, currently studying at a university majoring at Informatics Engineering. My hobbies are basketball and playing games, and I'm a car enthusiast. Hope to meet you guys soon in game :Smile:

It's a shame, I don't know you personnally but, from what I saw on the forums, you seemed to be helpful, I'm sure the community will "still accept you" and the past 20 posts tend to support my statement :3

Anyway, welcome back :)

283385may I ask, what pokemon and was it worth?

The very fact that he said himself that he did a stupid mistake and that the account got permanently banned answers your question, I guess ^^ Well, at least, the "was it worth ?" part :p