Starting Fresh

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

283203 Hello,

Some of you might already know me as Clockspeed. However, that account was permanently banned for something stupid I did. I wanted to leave PRO but soon I realized that I can't do it as I still love the game and community, especially my family in my Guild. So I decided to make a new account and here I am, Inheritance. Of course I've learned from my mistake and I really hope the community will still accept me as I am now.

As for myself, I live in Indonesia, currently studying at a university majoring at Informatics Engineering. My hobbies are basketball and playing games, and I'm a car enthusiast. Hope to meet you guys soon in game :Smile:

Welcome back :)

283203 Hello,

Some of you might already know me as Clockspeed. However, that account was permanently banned for something stupid I did. I wanted to leave PRO but soon I realized that I can't do it as I still love the game and community, especially my family in my Guild. So I decided to make a new account and here I am, Inheritance. Of course I've learned from my mistake and I really hope the community will still accept me as I am now.

As for myself, I live in Indonesia, currently studying at a university majoring at Informatics Engineering. My hobbies are basketball and playing games, and I'm a car enthusiast. Hope to meet you guys soon in game :Smile:

Welcome back Clock

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

welcome back, may I ask what u did?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

283343 Welcome back Clock

Thanks Kip :Heart:

283345 welcome back, may I ask what u did?

It's actually an internal problem, but well.. If you happen to know Integer, I was him. I stupidly abused my power and spawned a Pokemon for my player account. What's worse is, I lied in my appeal.

283363 Soooo no more DIALGA??? :(

Yep sadly.. That's one of the consequences for my mistakes.

Also, thanks for the welcomes guys :Smile: