Shiny From Boss battles.

Somes

283699 Soh, the bosses like pumpkin king, naero used to give shinies as rare tier rewards before but afaik before 1-2 months it was declared that there wont be any shiny chances from boss.

A friend of mine said he got a shiny shuckle some days ago from boss, idk if its true or not cuz thats what he said

Question is Can we still get shinies from boss as a reward? were they added back?

As confirmed from the higher ups, the only two bosses that have a chance to give shinies are Pumpkin King & Naero. You were correct in saying it was declared for the other bosses.

To you and the rest of the people in this thread, this thread quickly got off topic. This is General Support, meant only for the question and answers. Please refer yourself to the forum rules.

3. Toxicity towards users and community as whole will be sanctioned and discipline measure will be taken.

Please refrain from using insults on each other in the future. We're here to help and not belittle people for not knowing the answers. Hope this helped!

Thanks for resolving Digit.

You can lock the topic now :)

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic