I need help i have a porygon2 and a dubious disc

Qwertyness

Hi i have seen other players with porygon z and they said they used the disc . so me and a friend traded the poke adn nothing happened i asked help chat and all chat for a hour to no avail and thus im here i need help i dono what else to do

here is a screen shot i took

https://i.imgur.com/LMRQPlP.png

please if there is anything i can do please let me know

283739 Hi i have seen other players with porygon z and they said they used the disc . so me and a friend traded the poke adn nothing happened i asked help chat and all chat for a hour to no avail and thus im here i need help i dono what else to do

here is a screen shot i took

https://i.imgur.com/LMRQPlP.png

please if there is anything i can do please let me know

Hello Qwetyness, unfortunatly Dubious Disc isnt coded yet or there is a ETA for it.

Pay attention to the Downloads & Update Logs topic, once that evolution does get coded it will be posted there. :Grin:

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

283892 The question is: how did they get porygon z?

As said previously, it’s not currently possible for players to evolve Porygon2 into Porygon-Z, since the Dubious Disc hasn’t been coded yet. However, make sure to keep track of the Downloads & Update Logs for news so you know when it’s implemented for players!

Locked the Topic as Solved :Angel:

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.