Please Vote! (YES) or (NO)

Sk8trgod618

"Reduce the number of encounters required to find Extremely Rare Pokemon by 10-20%"

I VOTE YES!

I'd like to know how much of the community agrees, or disagrees, with me.

I honestly can't push my self to play this game very often anymore, because of how much time is required to even have a chance at something.

2-4 hours without encountering a targeted species is not fun for anyone, and I believe it will eventually chase all players away until a change is made.\

I'll mention that I have nearly 900 hours game time and still don't have even half of a pvp team. And ALL I DO is hunt for pvp pokemon and currently H.A. Skrelp. caught 40 and none h.a.. It took so much time and energy that it left me traumatized and i'm afraid of this game now :(

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact is that there is not a "number of encounters required"... it's just luck.

I remember I had to grind days to find a Shellos. Shellos is Extr. Rare.

I had to grind a couple of hours for a Druddigon. Druddigon is Extr. Rare.

I find lot of Kanto's starters. And them are Extr. Rare.

Just luck. HA even more luck.

If you make all less rare.. first of all, I think market will fall.

284017 "Reduce the number of encounters required to find Extremely Rare Pokemon by 10-20%"

I VOTE YES!

I'd like to know how much of the community agrees, or disagrees, with me.

I honestly can't push my self to play this game very often anymore, because of how much time is required to even have a chance at something.

2-4 hours without encountering a targeted species is not fun for anyone, and I believe it will eventually chase all players away until a change is made.\

I'll mention that I have nearly 900 hours game time and still don't have even half of a pvp team. And ALL I DO is hunt for pvp pokemon and currently H.A. Skrelp. caught 40 and none h.a.. It took so much time and energy that it left me traumatized and i'm afraid of this game now :(

I strongly disagree with the reducing of encounter chance. They don't spin on a "%" encounter rate. Its more of a RNG system, percentage doesn't really change it. No ones telling you to waste your time hunting a pokemon, you'll get it or you wont. You could hunt for it 15 mins. everyday and have a better chance of catching a rare pokemon than a person who hunts everyday. Its all about the luck.

284017 H.A. Skrelp. caught 40 and none h.a..

Its really rare to find a H.A of that rare of a pokemon. Its a 1 in 20 chance to get H.A, which is 2 in 40 which is really rare. Be ready to hunt, bud.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

I am currently hunting for dratini's. I have been keeping track of how many encounters I have done.

First fishing session: 1000 encounters. 3 dratinis 1 shiny kingler

Second fishing session: 1000 encounter. 1 docile dratini

Third fishing session: 1000 encounter. 5 dratinis

Fourth fishing session: 500 encounters. 3 dratinis. 1 not caught.

Fifth fishing session: 500 encounters. 1 dratini.

Sixth fishing session: 500 encounters. 3 dratinis. 1 HA

I mean. It's not terrible but definitely it sucks when you get 1000 encounters and you only get one dratini that synch fails. On the other hand nice when you get 5 dratinis as well. I wouldn't mind either way if it stays or does get boosted. Would just make things a lot easier for me.

Brad.gif

284113 extrenly rare are insane

Yes, extremely rare pokemon should be EXTREMELY rare to get. Not everyone should have them. Or a good one to be specific.

284113 pvp is not worth if you have no time

You can easily pvp with little time, just prays on dedication.

284115 Would just make things a lot easier for me.

I don't agree with making it easier, its a MMO. And a rare pokemon ingame, should take dedication to get a good one.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

Guest LiquidSnakeK

I don't agree with making it easier, its a MMO. And a rare pokemon ingame, should take dedication to get a good one.

First of all. There is an astronomical difference between dedication, and korean mmo level grinding.

PRO being the latter. I understand that it is an MMO and its difficult to catch an extremely rare pokemon. But tbh, its ridiculous that its based on RNG luck rather than a dedicated encounter rate that is more consistent.

But honestly, I don't even care since I just buy whatever I want. I don't got time to hunt it so I let all the grindfesters hunt rares and I'll just buy em when I see em in trade chat :devil: