Please Vote! (YES) or (NO)

Sk8trgod618

I'm still having trouble staying motivated to play when it can still take 300-600+ encounters, and 2-6 hours to find one targeted species of extremely rare pokemon.

I doubt i'll even find a clone pokemon in this event, because Every time I hunt in cinnabar 3, i am there for 4 hours with 0 or 1 charmander.

Motivation fading away. :(

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that the random generator of PRO needs some adjustments. I don't know which generator is used (DotNet-native or custom), but it generates bundles; I explain:

A rare Pokémon has an average spawn rate of 1 per hour (ref. my experience) considering you run and don't fight other Pokémon.

But:

Sometimes, you get 2 in an hour and none for a whole day!

Same goes for sync, I got 12 consecutive sync fails when hunting Shroomish! The probability to align 12 sync fails is 1 to 4096, twice the shiny encounter probability, and the actual shiny rate in Gen 6 / +.

Same goes for IVs, when you start getting low IVs (1 to 10), you get them bundled! All your hunting day goes "unlucky".

I don't know what can be done to correct this but I think that it's actually a real issue.

Question: Is Magmar rarer or less rare than Charmander at Cinnabar mansion 3? Because I actually got 10 or more Charmander but only one Magmar.

Bump. I appreciate feedback and opinions on this matter! I just want a small amount of encounters to be trimmed from the amount of encounters required to find extremely rare pokemon. I'm not looking for a big change. Just the smallest percentage of a change to make it so you're less likely to go 4-8 hours with 0 charmander. :(

when i say "encounters required to find something" I'm speaking of approximate numbers. The way that shiny is 1/8192. The Extremely Rare tier has an assigned percentage chance. We don't know if it's 1/150, 1/200, 1/250. But whatever it is, I'm just asking for 10-20 of the encounters to be trimmed. If it is 1/150, i'd like 1/140. If it's 1/200, I'd like 1/180. If it's 1/250, I'd like 1/225. Get what i'm saying?

even five encounters of a difference, heck!

309332 Yes 100% the market can't really get much worse then it already is

strongly disagree bro if that happens there is going to be no point in the game everyone is going to have epic pokemons ok i understand the ecomony is not so good but you gotta grind this game is based on luck :y:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]