Please Vote! (YES) or (NO)

Sk8trgod618

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

284017 And ALL I DO is hunt for pvp pokemon and currently H.A. Skrelp. caught 40 and none h.a..

there are plenty of pvp viable pokemons, you chose to go after the ones that's hardest to find. Took me 30 minutes to find an ada no guard machamp for pvp. If you choose to go after the hardest to hunt pokemons like bold h.a. goth, impish h.a. sableye, modest h.a. dragalge, well don't blame the game when you spend so much time hunting. You can have a very decent pvp team for less than 100 hours hunting, (like gyarados, azumaril, machamp, etc.) You chose the hard way. The rare h.a. pokemons(goth, sableye, dragalge) are meant to be super hard to find, otherwise they wouldn't cost a few millions for a good one.

You don't make something "extremely rare" and have people running into it all day.

3sJBaVY.gif

I vote no, although i do want a epic Chimchar and eventually evo it into Infernape, i think that the point of MMOs is to grind till u fall. lets take ESO (Elder Scrolls Online for that one guy that doesnt know) if you want a certain weapon you have to grind a mission or a dungeon etc. till you get that weapon. its the same thing in this game. whats the fun in an mmo if you get everything in one try?

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

Yes, I love this game but tbh it gets boring when you are trying to find something for hours and hours and nothing. It doesnt motivate to play the game. I mean I know some pokemon are meant to be rare, but c'mon rare is rare, not myths and urban legends pls ^^

284017 "Reduce the number of encounters required to find Extremely Rare Pokemon by 10-20%"

I vote yes but only up to 10%.

I have been searching pokemon (Dratini, Skorupi, Darumaka, Binacle, Goomy...) for 10+ hrs to only find only one and its 93 ivs or less or wrong nat.

If this happens, there will be another cash shake into the trades.

Server: Red Silver // Game Time: 1090Hrs+ // Guild: ----

C3N8BNT.png

I disagree.

Reason is, this is an MMO and everyone has equal chances. Noone gets a boost on spawn rate or anything. So if someone found an extremely rare poke with good stats for pvp, then he probably tried hard for it. Of course there are gonna be lucky people. But that's just how an MMO is. I also have 950 hours and don't have a completely serious pvp team, yet I enjoy the game, try to reach a place that satisfies me on ladder and my skills and poke allow me to and continue grinding.