Please Vote! (YES) or (NO)

Sk8trgod618

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO. Even though Im on 1.4k hrs all goes to hunting pokes.

The rarity is just fine. There are just some maps where is rarity of pokes just needs to be adjusted a little.

PS. i saw more shinys than epic pokes. :Crazy:

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

284017 "Reduce the number of encounters required to find Extremely Rare Pokemon by 10-20%"

I VOTE YES!

I'd like to know how much of the community agrees, or disagrees, with me.

I honestly can't push my self to play this game very often anymore, because of how much time is required to even have a chance at something.

2-4 hours without encountering a targeted species is not fun for anyone, and I believe it will eventually chase all players away until a change is made.\

I'll mention that I have nearly 900 hours game time and still don't have even half of a pvp team. And ALL I DO is hunt for pvp pokemon and currently H.A. Skrelp. caught 40 and none h.a.. It took so much time and energy that it left me traumatized and i'm afraid of this game now :(

I strongly disagree with the reducing of encounter chance. They don't spin on a "%" encounter rate. Its more of a RNG system, percentage doesn't really change it. No ones telling you to waste your time hunting a pokemon, you'll get it or you wont. You could hunt for it 15 mins. everyday and have a better chance of catching a rare pokemon than a person who hunts everyday. Its all about the luck.

284017 H.A. Skrelp. caught 40 and none h.a..

Its really rare to find a H.A of that rare of a pokemon. Its a 1 in 20 chance to get H.A, which is 2 in 40 which is really rare. Be ready to hunt, bud.

i strongly agree with jollypear, making it easier will be no fun anymore

I'm gonna have to vote no on that.

I feel like it's fine. Some day you have good luck and find 2/3 good Mon in a short session. Some times it takes a few days to even find a half decent one. It's all Luck.

They do this and next thing you know people will be begging that all the Mon have a higher chance to roll 31s in all their stats. We don't need it here, it's an MMO, and as in an MMO you live with the grind, or play the consoles if you can't.

I do agree with the idea above though. Random events for certain Pokemon would be a nice thing to see sorta like swarms that happened back in Dia&Pearl. Having it set as a static thing though would completely ruin the entire idea of it being a "rare hard to find" Pokemon. That's just how I see it though. I like the system as frustrating as it can be sometimes.

187246_siggy1_460x184.jpg

2yHZgGD2laDlF52gzXBuu2y1mAlD

Blue Server- Check out my

Shop

Pokemon at 100: 333 - Pokedex: 669

WishList: Shiny Zubat/Golbat Calm --- Epic HA Jolly Squirtle

I vote yes, but it's probably not gonna change with this many people voting against it. I'm honestly surprised by the amount of people who voted against it, but each to their own.

I strongly disagree with the reducing of encounter chance. They don't spin on a "%" encounter rate. Its more of a RNG system, percentage doesn't really change it. No ones telling you to waste your time hunting a pokemon, you'll get it or you wont. You could hunt for it 15 mins. everyday and have a better chance of catching a rare pokemon than a person who hunts everyday. Its all about the luck.

Umm, it actually does.

C'mon. PRO doesn't even have ex.rare pokes xD Copmared to others pokemmos, even dragons are common :)

Only pokemoen that I can't get is Glameow. Hunting isn't easy if u don't know where and when each poke is easier to catch. For example, u can farm dratinis at saffari member zone.

All hail the Helix!mr_paleo_small.gif