Updates to Guild System

Pixiu

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

299156 The exp bonus has been in the game since the update came out, and there's no esxplicit exp boost, but through testing it's clearly noticable ^^

299156 The exp bonus has been in the game since the update came out, and there's no esxplicit exp boost, but through testing it's clearly noticable ^^

Ic..so is alr implemented..cant notice haha

6jlgzl.png

kyurem-black.gifkyurem-white.gif

284032 Guild Master: Can promote up to Officer and demote to Initiate.

Officer: Can promote to Member and demote to Initiate. Can invite/kick users to and from the guild.

Member: General guild member rank. Cannot do anything.

Initiate: New guild member. Cannot do anything.

Wait what ? how an officer who can invite and kick, can be promoted to member, who can't invit and kick ?

Or u mean, that officer can promote users ?

bdfc86182546935c7...e32d2ee8-503ad1f.png

Officer: Can promote to Member and demote to Initiate. Can invite/kick users to and from the guild.

Wait what ? how an officer who can invite and kick, can be promoted to member, who can't invit and kick ?

its like vice leader

its like vice leader

Oh! thx for answer x)

bdfc86182546935c7...e32d2ee8-503ad1f.png

Its needs to be remade tho, the whole UI. Adding more stuff related to the Guild, but guess we need a new chat system aswell which might take awhile etc.

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

Guest SugarRed9
300449 Its needs to be remade tho, the whole UI. Adding more stuff related to the Guild, but guess we need a new chat system aswell which might take awhile etc.

I'd be a really happy kitty if guild chat didn't dissapear when I changed tabs to check trade or battle. I think all of these suggestions would be a great qol update to guilds ^.^